No announcement yet.

No more ear wax

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any ear wax in one of my ears, and my ear itches really bad inside the canal. It drives me crazy!

Comment

I noticed this a couple of days ago. Less wax and much lighter colour. I've been Primal since Jan 1.
      "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

I noticed this in myself, and more dramatically in my 4-year-old. She had always had really thick, brown earwax until we went Primal. Lately we've let her eat school lunches to test and see if a rash she's developed is related to wheat, and sure enough, the thick brown earwax is back. I wish there were some scientific explanation for this!

Comment

Originally posted by meeshar View Post
          I noticed this in myself, and more dramatically in my 4-year-old. She had always had really thick, brown earwax until we went Primal. Lately we've let her eat school lunches to test and see if a rash she's developed is related to wheat, and sure enough, the thick brown earwax is back. I wish there were some scientific explanation for this!
          I think there is a normal variation from person to person of the composition of earwax. Some people have a soft earwax that normally moves out of the ear canal, while others have a harder, stickier type that needs to be softened to keep it moving lest it build up and form a plug that will need to be removed (through hot soak, peroxide, and use of an ear bulb). I found out I was one of the latter kind sometime after cleaning out a boyfriend's ears for him and seeing him walk around shaking his head because of the novelty of hearing well years after he had been told to get his ears cleaned out.

I was told you should fill your ears with warm baby oil and soak them each morning, but that water will work. So I just make sure I fill them in the shower every morning.

Comment

No difference here.

Asians like me get my earwax picked out by that special wax removing instrument by parents annually, sometimes more often. Anyway, I went back home recently and had it done by my mom. She took out some really large crap from my ears.
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Ditto, just this morning after my shower I did my ears and thought, I really don't know why I do this anymore!
              Seeking the natural way in a modern world ...

Comment

Mine isn't totally gone, but hugely reduced. Bliss!

Also, I haven't had athletes foot for over 3 years now - it used to be always plaguing me!

Comment

Deffo the same with me..all but gone, whats left is much lighter
                  Caution! My replies may contain traces of nuts!. My posts are just my opinion based on my experience with the primal way of life, there is no assurance it will work with others in the same way.

Started Primal 15th October 2012
                  Height 5'9"
                  Start weight 200lb
                  Loss so far 33.8lbs, now 166.2lb
                  Goal was 168lb's

Comment

Working...
                  X