Paleo Summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paleo Summit

Free online summit starting Feb 26 and runs for 8 days. I believe each day's videos will only be available for 24 hours. A bunch of the usual folks including Mark Sisson are on there.

Paleo Summit

Given the "Order" page, I suspect after the event, the videos will be available for purchase on a DVD or something.

AWESOME!! Thanks!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Yep. I signed up to catch Dr. Kruse's post on facebook, he had a post re: the summit, since it was free to attend, I signed up.
      Learning the intricacies of healthy eating and nourishing my body the right way.
      I am not bald, that is a Vitamin D collector. Time to Grok and Roll!
      Eased into a primal diet starting at Christmas 2011. Goal weight - 205 started: 240 pounds waist 40, now 227 pounds and waist 38 Summer 2012 - weight =215 and waist is actually still 39"
      ljbprrfmof = LJ = Little John = John

Comment

yup. listening to Diane Sanfilippo right now. her new book coming out soon "Practical Paleo" sounds good.

Mtn Jim

Comment

LOVED dr tom o'bryan's interview!!

Comment

I agree, his interview was awesome. So was Mat Lalonde's too, to make sure you give the right reasons why paleo/primal works without making fallacies and looking silly.

Also explains well why raw veganism probably means a diet of plant poison.

Comment

Working...
            X