Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Peeps...Whats your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananas. Pork rinds.

Comment

would you happen to wear a size 11 women? because if so i know where you can send your excess shoes
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Size 10.5 men, I think your feet would be swimming in them.

Comment

damn..
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

I got a pair of Merrell Mighty Gloves. Perfect for cooler weather, and I can wear them to work! They let me wear VFFs, too, but I feel better with real shoes then. Plus I get cold feet in my VFF Classics when I wear them on the cold stone tiles at supermarkets (where I work).
            Turnstone's world - not really a journal...

Comment

TRX Suspension Trainer. I take a class at the Y and I'm so sore afterward because it's once a week, I decided to buy one to use it at home. I will still take the class because I like group thing.

Comment

Oo! I just got one of those spiral mandoline thingies yesterday! I'm looking forward to spiraling up an onion, a sweet potato, a zucchini!

Comment

Having read about bullet proof coffee, I went to buy some coffee beans today from a local coffee roaster, and ended up buying a state of the art coffee grinder, and placing a provisional order for an espresso machine!
                  The bullet proof coffee was delish, all mixed up in my vitamix, which is another thing that everybody should be born with!!

Comment

Originally posted by billp View Post
                    You don't need any of that. If you shower regularly (can't be that primal really, but necessary to fit in...) afterwards you can shave with hot water from the hot tap, alone. Your face will feel better, you will get a better shave and your razor will last longer. Mine last disposable razor lasted about four years.

Shaving foam is a total con. No man needs it. Nor shampoo. You can just rub your hair under the shower and it is just as good and preserves your hair's natural oils will keeping your hair clean.
                    I havnt used shampoo for 18 months, just use bicarbonate of soda, my hair is thicker and in much better condition that it ever was with shampoo and conditioner. Grows quicker too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                      Groceries... Meat, veg, eggs, goldfish crackers (for my son). Why is beef so GD expensive?!?! I live in Texas, shouldn't it be free? At the store, the cashiers always comment on all of the vegetables I buy... while most of them are as big as a house.
                      My friend has a beef farm in Murphy, Texas, is that close to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by billp View Post
                        When I stopped using detergents on my head my hair loss stopped completely. It didn't grow back, but it used to recede a lot more and now it is stable. I don't get dandruff any more either. I would be a little wary of using vinegar on myself anywhere. Its an industrial cleaner, and it works great on sinks and floors. I can't believe it can be good for your skin. Same with paraffin (baby oil) or olive oils. If you put it on your skin it is an alien compound that might get absorbed. When I cook with animal fats a lot I find they are quickly absorbed by the skin of my hands, and after a wipe they don't need washing. So maybe lard/dripping is a better skin ointment.
                        I wouldnt use ordinary white vinegar, but I do use cider apple vinegar for my hair conditioner and have done for 18 months. I add some essential oils, usually clary sage, lemon and rosemary to a bottle of cider apple vinegar, then use about 3tbsps of that in a jug of warm water and use it in the final rinse, and dont rinse it out. Its wonderful! Makes your hair tangle free and smells delish!!

Comment

• I finally took the plunge and got a pair of classic Vibrams. I wore them for my walk to and from work all last week and I love em!

Yesterday, I got the pair of KSO Treks I ordered over the weekend.

I think I have an addiction now
                          [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRdnWCd/]

Comment

• My latest Primal purchase?

Does a Buck knife count?

I could have tried chipping a flint and attaching it to a wooden handle, but heck ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                              My latest Primal purchase?

Does a Buck knife count?

I could have tried chipping a flint and attaching it to a wooden handle, but heck ...
                              hey....
                              Flint Knapping, Arrowheads and Obsidian knives by Obsidian Arts

Comment

• I bought this, sadly the blonde didn't come with it.

July 25 - 231.4
                                Aug 25 - 220
                                Sep 26 - 214
                                Oct 26 - 208.8

Comment

Working...
                                X