Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Peeps...Whats your latest purchase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aldergirl View Post
    I use Dr. Bronner's, too; only for my hair I use 1/2 Dr. Bronner's and 1/2 baking soda. It works really well, and my hair now takes 3-4 days to looks oily, rather than 1 day it took previously. Those soaps are great stuff--you could almost call them magical!
    I like the peppermint.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      Now those are badass. Are they comfortable?
      They're pretty comfortable. They basically feel like socks. When worn by themselves, I really don't notice the between the toe thing. They're going to work GREAT with my huaraches. No ground-feel at all, but my objective is to be able to use them for backpacking. I want to backpack part of the Pacific Crest Trail with my Zemgear ninja huaraches this spring.
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

My most recent purchase was a cast iron dutch oven! I've made lemon chicken and chili in it and I'm in love with it already. Plus I found it on sale at marshall's!

Comment

Originally posted by paleoonadime View Post
          My most recent purchase was a cast iron dutch oven! I've made lemon chicken and chili in it and I'm in love with it already. Plus I found it on sale at marshall's!
          oh, shit! nice.

Comment

They had a lot of them at both tj maxx and marshall's over the last month. I've wanted one forever but couldn't bring myself to spend 100+ dollars on one.

Comment

Originally posted by paleoonadime View Post
              They had a lot of them at both tj maxx and marshall's over the last month. I've wanted one forever but couldn't bring myself to spend 100+ dollars on one.
              Omg really? I'm going to go take a look after work, then

My last investment was a cuisineart stick blender and a coffee grinder. It makes my coffees and teas divine
              My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

My latest primal purchase (aside from groceries) was a Excalibur 9-tray. Now my life is full of yummy dehydrated squash chips.

Comment

Ditto on the Cuisinart stick blender - Costco had them for 19.99 with a few attachments included. It was a treat because we already have a good blender, but it is nice not having to pour hot soup ingredients from the pot into our regular blender when we make soup, like tomato or butternut squash bisques.
                  My True Primal Story

Comment

3 bottles of bourbon and a giant container of olives.

Comment

eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip liner

cause i'm uh-mazing
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

Shoes!!! Ain't they cute!! On sale too!!
                        Attached Files
                        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                          They're pretty comfortable. They basically feel like socks. When worn by themselves, I really don't notice the between the toe thing.
                          Very nice, though apparently if you are a man with a foot bigger than an 8 you are SOL at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                            Very nice, though apparently if you are a man with a foot bigger than an 8 you are SOL at the moment.
                            Amazon claims to have them up to a 13. Their site has them up to a 15. I'm SOL, it starts at a women's 7.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                              Amazon claims to have them up to a 13. Their site has them up to a 15. I'm SOL, it starts at a women's 7.
                              Really? When I checked, all sites including Amazon only had sizes 7-9 or 6-8 available. I'll go look again. thanks.

Comment

we got a new, much bigger fridge! didn't need the freezer part (our freezer is a bit full with the half a pig we bought last week too). i also got a blender, my first.

just read back a couple of pages

DH used to use shaving cream and got loads of pimples from ingrown hairs. the hair was really freaky, i could pull it out with my fingers (?!) and it was like two growing together. but after he stopped using shaving cream and just used hot water, so did the ingrown hairs. his razors last ages too and he has little copper wires for hair (an electric razor is a complete waste of money for him).

i also tried to get a bigger cast iron frypan yesterday. i've got a tiny one (takes a couple of eggs if you're scrambling, or one if you're frying. i now eat more than 2 eggs at once LOL). but they didn't have any in stock was looking forward to using it for weights
                                Last edited by Bron; 02-03-2012, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X