No announcement yet.

Fat fasting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see. I will have to find better coffee. I have to say this coffee smells and tastes great despite it's fungus. Best coffee I've ever had, actually.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I've had the same experience with BP Coffee, definite fat loss and easing of hunger pangs. I'm having a mug right now, and I work out in 30 minutes, so we'll see how that experiment goes. Wish me luck!

Comment

Finished my workout on nothing but about 8oz of bulletproof. Not a bid difference, did a few more pull-ups than usual, but more importantly, I didn't get cramps or reflux or anything. It looks like this might be a pre-workout breakfast for me.

Comment

Not all decaf is bad per se. There are two ways to process out the caffeine and the water process won't hurt you.

I tried decreasing my caffeine once in increments. 3 to 1 caffeine to decaf, then 2 to 1, and so on. By the time I got to only 25% caffeinated, I noticed I was drinking two pots of coffee a day. LOL, guess I'm just an addict. I stopped and now just like jump starting my heart in the morning.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I totally write about why decaf is bad for you, even swiss water process. The reason is that caffeine is an antifungal agent, and when you strip it from the beans, they mold very quickly in normal humidity areas
            my decaf coffee beans dont smell funky which i would expect if they were moulding. i can tolerate them freshly ground but i prefer the real thing. i would also much rather do a BP coffee fast than a potato fast myself and have been thinking about it for a while.

Comment

Thanks seaweed, I didn't know about the fungus thing.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I guess I'll try a crio bru bp- coffee still makes my eyes itch and sometimes gives me a rash on the chest, too. (But i LOVE IT SO! sob).

Comment

I've been IF fasting by skipping breakfast for months now. It wasn't something I intentionally thought of doing, but more a case of my body gravitated towards that cycle. I love my bullet proof coffee in the form which can take a variety of fat forms: Butter; Coconut oil; 35% cream; 18% cream; coconut milk etc. In this way, I eat two meals a day, and the fat in the coffee does not technically break the 'fast'. Therefore my total fast is 18 hours, with a 6-hour window for eating. The result is that I consumer fewer calories and feel great without any cravings. Cheers/Lu
                  ----------------------------------------
                  F, 48, 5'10"
                  Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
                  Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Working...
                  X