No announcement yet.

The Feminization of Males

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's really pathetic, that's like a man having a breast size threshold for women he will date
    I don't think that's pathetic. It's just a reality- if girls with big boobs turn you on and women with 32 A's turn you off, it doesn't seem unreasonable to not date women with small breasts. Physical attraction is a big part of a relationship for some people. "Hey, you don't get me aroused and I find you unattractive, but you are nice and smart" doesn't seem any better as a relationship base than "hey, I can't really stand to hear you speak and you are a really stupid bitch, but you have a great set of tits and a firm ass".

Surely you have your preferences....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      I look for natural blonde/redheads who are taller than 5'10

Which happens to not be in short supply in my area...
      Or really hot looking brunettes I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
        Surely you have your preferences....
        Yes, but it's more personality preference. I'm pretty much attracted to all women. If you are a 300 lb. woman and have a scar down your face and know how to cook, you still have a chance with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grok View Post
          Or really hot looking brunettes I'm sure.
          Black hair maybe
          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
          Current Weight: 235 pounds
          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Yes, but it's more personality preference. I'm pretty much attracted to all women. If you are a 300 lb. woman and have a scar down your face and know how to cook, you still have a chance with me.
            I had one of my students tell me once: "you ain't a lady unless you're 280"

There's someone for everyone.

Comment

• Well, OK then... but if they are 300lbs, they ain't cooking paleo for ya!

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
              Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

Well, OK then... but if they are 300lbs, they ain't cooking paleo for ya!
                Ya... Maybe Paula Deen?

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                  The Big Lebowski: What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?
                  The Dude: Dude.
                  The Big Lebowski: Huh?
                  The Dude: Uhh... I don't know sir.
                  The Big Lebowski: Is it being prepared to do the right thing, whatever the cost? Isn't that what makes a man?
                  The Dude: Hmmm... Sure, that and a pair of testicles.
                  LOL ! I LOVE that movie! What a dude <3

Comment

Well, OK then... but if they are 300lbs, they ain't cooking paleo for ya!
                    I'm sure they would be willing to cook what I tell them to cook.

I've considered starting a harem with fat women and within 2-3 years I'd have a harem of hotties.

Comment

I'm sure they would be willing to cook what I tell them to cook.

I've considered starting a harem with fat women and within 2-3 years I'd have a harem of hotties.
                      That would require you talk to a woman first
                      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                      Current Weight: 235 pounds
                      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• I'm attracted to all kinds of men...short and stocky, tall and slim, average, blond, red, black, brown, I don't really care.
                        BUT...ever since reading Weston Price's Book called Nutrition and Physical Degeneration I now scan for facial development and dental arch width.
                        That book sure f#*^!d up my view of things...

Comment

...sex was a one or two time a year thing for them. I imagine that the men have women on the side. It all works great until the men get fed up, but most don't.
                          Actually, my ex-husband did that to me. He was morbidly obese and I was maybe 20 pounds overweight, but he thought I was disgusting. He decided 3 or 4 times a year was just fine for him - not so much for me. Finally I bailed when I found out he had a girlfriend on the side, older and heavier. Whatever.

So it's not just the women pulling that crap, though I do think the motivation is different for men than for women.
                          Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            That would require you talk to a woman first
                            Zing!

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                              Actually, my ex-husband did that to me. He was morbidly obese and I was maybe 20 pounds overweight, but he thought I was disgusting. He decided 3 or 4 times a year was just fine for him - not so much for me. Finally I bailed when I found out he had a girlfriend on the side, older and heavier. Whatever.

So it's not just the women pulling that crap, though I do think the motivation is different for men than for women.
                              I wonder if his criticism of you was a way of hiding from the fact that he was not comfortable with his own body. He may have felt more comfortable with a partner that was more like him.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyEater View Post
                                Seriously. Though I've added a couple financial/career criteria over the years due to my experience of what works for me. Steady job is important, but I don't think I'll ever want to be serious with a man who cannot live within his means. A small income is fine. I'm pretty good at making my own damn money. A small income and massive credit card debts will get me running the other way. Same thing with a huge income and massive debt. It doesn't matter how much you make if you're in the red at the end of the month. The latter probably has a nicer car and stuff, but that's not really what I care about.

Another one I've realized is a big deal: He has to be interested. Now, he can have a crappy day job if he has some other thing he loves doing. Maybe he's an artist or a musician or has some sport he loves playing. He needs to have some sort of drive and inspiration. If he has a crappy day job and it's not to support some other passion, then he is not the guy for me. And whatever he does, he should care about being good at it. My husband loves the work he does. It excites him. He's constantly striving to learn more. I feel the same about my work. I just don't think I'd be a good match for a guy who didn't have passionate interests in life. Success is attractive. It doesn't necessarily have to mean money. A guy could be an amazing teacher and poor as a churchmouse. That's still attractive.
                                THIS!!! A million times this!

I dated a millionaire who was just a waste of oxygen. No signficant contributions to life whatsoever. My 1st husband made good money, but it was never enough for him. He had to have more and more stuff.

My boyfriend now actually makes less than I do, which isn't a whole lot, and he'll probably make more than me when I go looking for my next job after the layoff finally hits. But it doesn't matter how much he makes. All I care about is that he can pay his bills, and that actually says more about who he is than what he makes. "Responsible" trumps "wealthy" every time.

Oh, and intelligence is incredibly sexy too, along with a desire to help people that are in need. Being a little protective doesn't hurt either.
                                Durp.

Comment

Working...
                                X