Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Feminization of Males

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
    God, no one is saying that there are no differences between males and females - I mean no shit sherlock - how did you figure that out?
    Are you paying attention? Other people are arguing that females and males have the exact same abilities.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
      Are you paying attention? Other people are arguing that females and males have the exact same abilities.
      No one is saying that either. Individuals have different abilities. But at the same time, there is more than one way to accomplish the same thing, so there's no list of valuable and useless abilities, and no singular way to be successful.

      Not only that, but individual men and women are very different. I've known men who were looking for a woman to support them, and I've known women who were very aggressive in business.

      It comes down to individuals being different. Go figure.
      Durp.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
        No one is saying that either. Individuals have different abilities. But at the same time, there is more than one way to accomplish the same thing, so there's no list of valuable and useless abilities, and no singular way to be successful.

        Not only that, but individual men and women are very different. I've known men who were looking for a woman to support them, and I've known women who were very aggressive in business.

        It comes down to individuals being different. Go figure.
        Does a philosopher or statitician care about individual examples?

        They, and I, care about the big picture.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
          Does a philosopher or statitician care about individual examples?

          They, and I, care about the big picture.
          All this whining makes me think that you are a bit too feminized...
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            All this whining makes me think that you are a bit too feminized...
            I'm thinking. Most men I know aren't too worried about such things.
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
              I'm thinking. Most men I know aren't too worried about such things.
              Exactly.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
                Are you paying attention? Other people are arguing that females and males have the exact same abilities.
                Are you?

                bubbles.jpg
                Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

                Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

                Comment


                • ladies, ladies, please

                  he's clearly found his crusade. his calling in life. his reason for being.

                  we shouldn't tear him down, but build him UP as he rides off to attack that windmill
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

                  Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    ladies, ladies, please

                    he's clearly found his crusade. his calling in life. his reason for being.

                    we shouldn't tear him down, but build him UP as he rides off to attack that windmill
                    Quite true, but shouldn't he prove his masculinity first or something?
                    I'm not entirely convinced... those who shout the loudest and all you know.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                      Quite true, but shouldn't he prove his masculinity first or something?
                      I'm not entirely convinced... those who shout the loudest and all you know.
                      There is an awful lot of typing going on here ladies. I'm amazed you can do it balancing a baby in one arm and a vacuum cleaner in the other. Well played.

                      Comment


                      • i'm also making a sandwich with my toes!
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

                        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • Not to worry. Superior women won't breed with him. Inferior women will. The result will be inferior children. Oops. Instant karma.

                          Not for anything, because I really like some men, but men are unnecessary for keeping the species intact. The only thing necessary for mitosis, is penetration of the egg membrane. It doesn't have to be by sperm. Any prick will do. If not by sperm, the resulting offspring will be a female identical to her mother, but a human nonetheless.

                          Honestly, I'm bored and tired with supporting inadequate men so their peepees don't languish. Really.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                          B*tch-lite

                          Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            i'm also making a sandwich with my toes!
                            if only polygamy were legal....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              Not to worry. Superior women won't breed with him. Inferior women will. The result will be inferior children. Oops. Instant karma.

                              Not for anything, because I really like some men, but men are unnecessary for keeping the species intact. The only thing necessary for mitosis, is penetration of the egg membrane. It doesn't have to be by sperm. Any prick will do. If not by sperm, the resulting offspring will be a female identical to her mother, but a human nonetheless.

                              Honestly, I'm bored and tired with supporting inadequate men so their peepees don't languish. Really.
                              really? there could be MORE of me?

                              Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              if only polygamy were legal....
                              a polygamous harem of me for everyone!
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

                              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

                              Comment


                              • I could use an extra husband or two.
                                Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                                SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

                                Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                                2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X