The Feminization of Males

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Well, I'm sure back in the day, the blacks would have preferred to stay in Africa. But the whites forced them to come here, while the european whites messed up Africa.

ignorance is slavery
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Man is Truth
      all of you sound insane- white people didnt do shit to black people. Crown-sanctioned aristocrat merchant companies and new-money financiers in Europe bartered with invested african kings and chieftains to trade for prisoners of war and slaver missions.
      +1

Comment

• Originally posted by Man is Truth
        all of you sound insane- white people didnt do shit to black people. Crown-sanctioned aristocrat merchant companies and new-money financiers in Europe bartered with invested african kings and chieftains to trade for prisoners of war and slaver missions.
        Shhh, now we can't make overly simplistic arguments that appeal to emotion.
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• So.... the africans coming to America as slaves were coming here against the wishes of white people? They were brought over to free them from their captors? LOL, so we did them a favor, like we did with urban renewal?

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
          Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• I think the argument is that it was blacks capturing other blacks and selling them to the whites.

Not that buying and keeping humans enslaved is any better than selling them, so...
            Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
              I think the argument is that it was blacks capturing other blacks and selling them to the whites.

Not that buying and keeping humans enslaved is any better than selling them, so...
              1. It's not that buying is better than selling. It's that the Greeks had slaves, the Romans made slaves out of everyone. The Muslims bought and sold slaves. African blacks bought and sold each other as well as kept slaves. The Spanish in South America where in the slave business. Almost every people on earth enslaved war prisoners. And yet! And yet! white Christian Americans are the only people responsible for it?
              2. What does this have to do with a large percentage of men to day thinking that writing a check or calling a lawyer will fix most problems while being pussy whipped by the women in their lives and jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!
              And the meek shall inherit the earth.
              What good is a used up world, and how could it be worth having?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guod View Post
                1. What does this have to do with a large percentage of men to day thinking that writing a check or calling a lawyer will fix most problems while being pussy whipped by the women in their lives and jumping around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!
                Is Kansas City replete with homosexuals?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                  Is Kansas City replete with homosexuals?
                  According to Blazing Sadles it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    +1

Comment

Best.
                      Movie.
                      Ever!

"Do what he say! Do what he say!"
                      Durp.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                          Best.
                          Movie.
                          Ever!

"Do what he say! Do what he say!"
                          Yeah, I watched it probably two dozen times as a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guod View Post
                            1. It's not that buying is better than selling. It's that the Greeks had slaves, the Romans made slaves out of everyone. The Muslims bought and sold slaves. African blacks bought and sold each other as well as kept slaves. The Spanish in South America where in the slave business. Almost every people on earth enslaved war prisoners. And yet! And yet! white Christian Americans are the only people responsible for it?
                            The reason why it's still such a contentious issue in the US is because even after abolition laws were passed so that freedmen and their descendants were not given equal rights, creating a separate set of rules and laws for them that the white populations which persisted until the 1960's and created prejudices and attitudes which persist to this day. They couldn't go back to their homelands because they weren't part of that culture, and even if they could what was left was often just a shadow of what it had been, pre-colonization. This is a bullshit excuse made by white people (well I never owned slaves!) to make them feel better about their cultural position being better than that of most black people.
                            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                              . This is a bullshit excuse made by white people (well I never owned slaves!) to make them feel better about their cultural position being better than that of most black people.
                              I am quite suprised to hear that "whites" have a better culture than "black" people. I thought it was just different.

Wow I guess those 60ies attitudes really do linger with some people.

Comment

Where the white women at?

Comment

Working...
                                X