Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Feminization of Males

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DaisyEater View Post
    I wonder if his criticism of you was a way of hiding from the fact that he was not comfortable with his own body. He may have felt more comfortable with a partner that was more like him.
    I think it was more that he had no spine, and Mommy Dearest probably pushed into asking me to marry him. I obviously had no clue or I wouldn't have stayed with him in the first place, but I'm sure he regretted it pretty quickly. Really sad.

    By your 40s you should be grownup enough to make your own decisions, but apparently not everyone is.
    Durp.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kenn View Post
      That would require you talk to a woman first
      Yeah, I've never acted on it, but you have to admit it's a clever way of starting a harem, right?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Grok View Post
        Yeah, I've never acted on it, but you have to admit it's a clever way of starting a harem, right?
        If you can't take the first Step it's just fantasizing
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

        Comment


        • This has been an interesting thread so thanks for that!

          I haven't been here long but I do have to say that one particular source of enjoyment for me on this forum has been watching all of the faux-macho, overcompensating, keyboard-flexing paleo stereotypes that seemingly flock to this kind of forum. If you were to believe everything you read here you would think that paleo = grumpy alpha male asshole. What strikes me particularly funny about this is that in an actual traditional hunter-gatherer society these guys would have their ass handed to them for being totally useless and non-contributing dickheads.

          Has been a pleasure to follow this thread.
          Last edited by Dig62; 01-25-2012, 02:40 PM.

          Comment


          • Itís not just the women who date/marry for money.

            For example my theme song!

            J Geils Band - First I Look At The Purse - Full House (Live).wmv - YouTube

            But for real I think this thread is about "men" who know nothing of a hard dayís work. Gossip, think honor is a joke. Don't stand up for family and friends. Are cowards. Cry, Shop for clothes, shop. Can't do for themselves. Lie, kiss ass. Say thing like "Please don't hut me!!!" Share, have complicated feelings. prefer style to substance. backstab instead of confront. Etc.

            Not that that these are female traits just that these are contrary to old school manly traits and they seem to be on the rise in the male population.
            And the meek shall inherit the earth.
            What good is a used up world, and how could it be worth having?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dig62 View Post
              This has been an interesting thread so thanks for that!

              I haven't been here long but I do have to say that one particular source of enjoyment for me on this forum has been watching all of the faux-macho, overcompensating, keyboard-flexing paleo stereotypes that seemingly flock to this kind of forum. If you were to believe everything you read here you would think that paleo = grumpy alpha male asshole. What strikes me particularly funny about this is that in an actual traditional hunter-gatherer society these guys would have their ass handed to them for being totally useless and non-contributing dickheads.

              Has been a pleasure to follow this thread.
              Until you needed them to kill the same type from the attacking tribe
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                If you can't take the first Step it's just fantasizing
                Why do you feel the need to bring up my problems with women? Or are you just going to avoid my questions and keep making references to my problems?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Grok View Post
                  Why do you feel the need to bring up my problems with women? Or are you just going to avoid my questions and keep making references to my problems?
                  Because I'm hoPing you'll realize it's all in your head. You don't have problems with women. It's all bs you've convinced yourself of. Your refusal to simply take a stab and talk to a random one in RL is a glaring sign of this. StoP fearing rejection its mostly likely nothing against you.
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                    StoP fearing rejection its mostly likely nothing against you.
                    LOL, clearly you have no clue what my problems wrt. women are.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                      Because I'm hoPing you'll realize it's all in your head. You don't have problems with women. It's all bs you've convinced yourself of. Your refusal to simply take a stab and talk to a random one in RL is a glaring sign of this. StoP fearing rejection its mostly likely nothing against you.
                      Unless (not that we'd be able to tell, seriously) he's a complete asshole in RL.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Grok View Post
                        LOL, clearly you have no clue what my problems wrt. women are.
                        Um what?
                        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                        Current Weight: 235 pounds
                        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                        Comment


                        • Real men and women are doer's, not sitter's. The guy with the moobs and his trophy wife aren't doer's. They have people for that.

                          Spend some time doing something - bale some hay, run a dairy farm, build a house, drive a truck, weld some pipeline, change the oil in your car, fix your kid's bike, repair your own house, tune up your lawn mower. Doing is more gratifiying than serving, and I don't mean that in a selfish way. The self-reliance that comes from skills like these makes everyone a more complete person. These skills are dieing amongst the college-educated and pretty soon we're all gonna have to hire someone to wipe our butts for us. Self-reliance is underated in our modern culture.

                          The Amish do not struggle with this issue.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            Um what?
                            I've gone over it before, you know where to find the discussion.

                            The impression I get is that you simply want to be a jerk. Well you know, that harem idea would never work with you because you realize that as soon as your harem of fatties became hotties they would dump you in an instant.

                            That's the difference between you and me, with me the hotties would actually stick around (with the minor caveat that if they are statists I would be a jerk to them, but I don't want any statists in my harem.)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Grok View Post
                              I've gone over it before, you know where to find the discussion.

                              The impression I get is that you simply want to be a jerk. Well you know, that harem idea would never work with you because you realize that as soon as your harem of fatties became hotties they would dump you in an instant.

                              That's the difference between you and me, with me the hotties would actually stick around (with the minor caveat that if they are statists I would be a jerk to them, but I don't want any statists in my harem.)
                              No the difference is despite being deaf I actually go on dates with the opposite sex while you live in a fantasy world.

                              I don't dislike you; am not trying to be mean to you, but you've convinced yourself of many things and these machinations of the mind are holding you back from many wonderful experiences you could be having.
                              Last edited by kenn; 01-25-2012, 03:06 PM.
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Grok View Post

                                (with the minor caveat that if they are statists I would be a jerk to them, but I don't want any statists in my harem.)
                                Why wouldn't you want to do a commie?
                                And the meek shall inherit the earth.
                                What good is a used up world, and how could it be worth having?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X