I made my BF a Birthday Meat Cake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made my BF a Birthday Meat Cake

So, I'm working on a whole 30 for January (tho, I'm eating bacon, so maybe it's not a true whole 30 ), and tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday. So, he agreed to let me make him a meat cake I started with Nom Nom Paleo's Porktastic Meatloaf: Super Porktastic Bacon-Topped Spinach and Mushroom Meatloaf | Nom Nom Paleo. I doubled the recipe, using half pork and half beef. I put it in a 9"x13" glass baking dish, and baked it until it reached 160 degrees. Then I cut it in half, stacked the two halves with some of Paleo Comfort Food's paleo ketchup in the middle, frosted it with some more ketchup, and then topped with crumbled crunchy bacon. It was a hit with my boyfriend and myself

Goal: Feel good, be active!

*swoons*
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

this is me, drooling
      There's a crack inside of everything, that's how the light gets in. ~Leonard Cohen
      Journal, From Sick to Fit: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45653.html

Comment

I think I might love you.

Comment

I'll have to talk to my wife about this.

Comment

Marry me!!!!!! lol! and i'm a hetero female but i just may convert for you. hahaha!

Comment

it was pretty easy! You all should try it!

Comment

like!

Comment

+100000

Comment

Originally posted by JoPaleo View Post
                    Marry me!!!!!! lol! and i'm a hetero female but i just may convert for you. hahaha!
                    Marry both of us.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaglassgreen View Post
                      So, I'm working on a whole 30 for January (tho, I'm eating bacon, so maybe it's not a true whole 30 ), and tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday. So, he agreed to let me make him a meat cake I started with Nom Nom Paleo's Porktastic Meatloaf: Super Porktastic Bacon-Topped Spinach and Mushroom Meatloaf | Nom Nom Paleo. I doubled the recipe, using half pork and half beef. I put it in a 9"x13" glass baking dish, and baked it until it reached 160 degrees. Then I cut it in half, stacked the two halves with some of Paleo Comfort Food's paleo ketchup in the middle, frosted it with some more ketchup, and then topped with crumbled crunchy bacon. It was a hit with my boyfriend and myself

This is now in the meal plan for the week, Its dinner for tomorrow!
                      The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                      What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                      SW 190lb
                      Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                      25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                      1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                      GW ~135lbs
                      5'3"
                      Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

Umm...can I get in on this marriage deal?

Comment

Maybe we can just form a primal commune where everyone is married to eachother, and we raise our own grass fed meats

Comment

Originally posted by Seaglassgreen View Post
                            Maybe we can just form a primal commune where everyone is married to eachother, and we raise our own grass fed meats
                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by JoPaleo View Post
                              +1
                              And Seaglassgreen makes us ALL MeatCake!
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                              X