Steve Jobs' high fructose diet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redcard View Post
    Personal opinion, conveniently ignoring all the facts.
    "You're wrong" is not a successful rebuttal. Plus there is nothing opinion based in that post you quoted. No one with common sense will ever get a virus in this day and age. The only way to get a virus is to do some browsing in the wrong places and basically actively go out looking to get a virus. And, even then, there are plenty of precautionary steps to take to ensure that you likely still won't get a virus, unless you click and open some .exe that you downloaded from iswearthisisnotavirus.com/hot-teens-in-your-area-want-the-d.html
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Yes, it's easy to maintain and fix (if ever necessary) a PC. Even I, someone with basic computer knowledge can do it. I have owned HP factory assembled since '09 and it still works great. I think I paid less than $600 then, and none of the features and specs are obsolete yet, for the applications I need it for. In all honesty I can't compare it to a Mac as I've never owned one. As a side note I wanted to smash my iPhone into the concrete sidewalk on SEVERAL occasions yesterday.

My son, on the other hand likes to assemble his PC's and it seems that he *needs* an updated graphic card or a processor (unlocked, of course), or something else every 6 months . So, in that regard I'm probably spending enough $ on components to buy me a new mac book once a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graycat View Post
        So, in that regard I'm probably spending enough $ on components to buy me a new mac book once a year.
        You really, really don't want to do that...

Also, I can buy 3 cars for the price of a macbook.
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
        X