BLOOD TEST results...hack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOOD TEST results...hack

i attached the file....anyone wanna hack at them?
    Attached Files
    Get on my Level
    http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

As soon as the interminable wait for moderator approval is done, sure.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

BUN is high and BUN/creatine ratio is off. BUN: The Test | Blood Urea Nitrogen

So you eat a ton of meat/protein and perhaps your kidneys can't process it all. What type of protein and how much do you eat a day?
      Prodistat
      Poke it quickly, with a stick.

Comment

I have a baggy full of statins I picked up in Tijuana I will sell you to tackle that out-of-control total cholesterol!

Comment

AST and ALT relate to liver health, but I don't know enough to hack those numbers. They're only just outside the reference range
          Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

anyone else?
            Get on my Level

Comment

I never do blood tests. Blood is blood in my opinion. I don't think it makes sense to measure particular things in the blood unless you have a blood disease.

Comment

Originally posted by billp View Post
                I never do blood tests. Blood is blood in my opinion. I don't think it makes sense to measure particular things in the blood unless you have a blood disease.
                I read a quote from Dr. Doug McGuff on Keith Noriss's blog that a member here linked to in another thread: Takin’ a Peek Under the Hood; Hackin’ My Bloodwork | Ancestral Momentum

Comment #6. It's made me consider whether it's worth getting labs done at all and definitely convinced me not to worry about the numbers unless I have an overt symptom that correlates with the abnormal value or if something looks REALLY wrong.

I say alll this to say, don't worry about the numbers so much.

But for fun, everything looks good. Trigs are low which is good. If you can tolerate it, donating blood might not be a bad idea since you have plenty of iron. That they flagged your LDL as "high" is laughable. My LDL is like 170 or something I think and I'm not really worried about it at all.

Also, the PDF copy is nice! Did the doctor email it to you or what? I'd like to get a nice PDF copy next time (if there is a next time) that I get labs done.

Comment

Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                  I read a quote from Dr. Doug McGuff on Keith Noriss's blog that a member here linked to in another thread: Takin’ a Peek Under the Hood; Hackin’ My Bloodwork | Ancestral Momentum

Comment #6. It's made me consider whether it's worth getting labs done at all and definitely convinced me not to worry about the numbers unless I have an overt symptom that correlates with the abnormal value or if something looks REALLY wrong.
                  Hahaha. "Make a ball of it and throw it in the bin". He put that Holly woman straight. Great comment. It's slid down a bit from six now.

Comment

They said your LDL is high...LMAO.
                    Your triglycerides are below 70 and LDL can't be counted, therefor the iranian formula should be used (not friedman) to get a more accurate picture. Also LDL are all fluffy since TG are below 70.

What is your fasting glucose? Can't find it anywhere.

Comment

Hey Mal.

Making assumptions.
                      #1 you are primal
                      #2 You are not supplementing vitamins and minerals ( cant remember if you are)
                      #3 You are not supplementing hormones.

With these assumptions this is what I see.

Thyroid is depressed. without Total T3 I cannot speak to your conversion rate. However your T4 is at the low end of thee spectrum and your Pituitary is not asking the thyroid to make more T4 says your TSH score. so even if you were converting 100% of your T4 you cant have all that much.your T3 Uptake is in the upper range which says that your tissues are eating up what they can get.

Your Liver is still struggling. your LDL numbers indicate to me that a shitton of healing is going on and that along with your weight coming up says good things to me. Your overall inflammation is low which is also good.

you appear to be rather insulin sensitive so you would tolerate glucose as fuel better than most. ( but you already knew that)

Your WBC , Hemoglobin and Hemacrit are wonky but your iron is fine so look to Ferritin and B12 for illumination there.

Your hormones are still VERY depressed, here is why i say this.
                      Estradiol 58 out of 166 min
                      Free Testosterone undetectable
                      DHEA 124 out of 340 max

I may extrapolate from these number the following.

Your adrenals are fatigued
                      Your Vitamin D levels are under 30
                      Your Cortisol is depressed
                      Your progesterone and pregnenolone are depressed.

Thoughts ( i cant recommend anything LOL )

Additional Labs. Vitamin D. Ferritin, B12 Level, T4/T3/rT3 ( need then all done at the same time for the results to be valid) total estrogens, Pregnenolone, Progesterone, 24 hour Cortisol, DHEA, DHEA-S,

Nice to haves: VAP, Fasting Insulin ,Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies,Thyroid Antithyroglobulin Antibody

Supplement
                      Vitamin D
                      Vitamin B12
                      Silymarin ( lots)
                      Pregnenolone
                      DHEA and 7-Keto DHEA
                      Vitamin C
                      N-Acetyl-Cystein

Eat
                      Coconut oil
                      Liver
                      Seaweed

that is all i can think of right now.
                      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Issabeau View Post
                        They said your LDL is high...LMAO.
                        Your triglycerides are below 70 and LDL can't be counted, therefor the iranian formula should be used (not friedman) to get a more accurate picture. Also LDL are all fluffy since TG are below 70.

What is your fasting glucose? Can't find it anywhere.
                        pg 1 first item 93 mg/dL range 65 - 99

but fasting glucose is pretty meaningless, fasting insulin is where it is at
                        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                          Hey Mal.

Making assumptions.
                          #1 you are primal
                          #2 You are not supplementing vitamins and minerals ( cant remember if you are)
                          #3 You are not supplementing hormones.

With these assumptions this is what I see.

Thyroid is depressed. without Total T3 I cannot speak to your conversion rate. However your T4 is at the low end of thee spectrum and your Pituitary is not asking the thyroid to make more T4 says your TSH score. so even if you were converting 100% of your T4 you cant have all that much.your T3 Uptake is in the upper range which says that your tissues are eating up what they can get.

Your Liver is still struggling. your LDL numbers indicate to me that a shitton of healing is going on and that along with your weight coming up says good things to me. Your overall inflammation is low which is also good.

you appear to be rather insulin sensitive so you would tolerate glucose as fuel better than most. ( but you already knew that)

Your WBC , Hemoglobin and Hemacrit are wonky but your iron is fine so look to Ferritin and B12 for illumination there.

Your hormones are still VERY depressed, here is why i say this.
                          Estradiol 58 out of 166 min
                          Free Testosterone undetectable
                          DHEA 124 out of 340 max

I may extrapolate from these number the following.

Your adrenals are fatigued
                          Your Vitamin D levels are under 30
                          Your Cortisol is depressed
                          Your progesterone and pregnenolone are depressed.

Thoughts ( i cant recommend anything LOL )

Additional Labs. Vitamin D. Ferritin, B12 Level, T4/T3/rT3 ( need then all done at the same time for the results to be valid) total estrogens, Pregnenolone, Progesterone, 24 hour Cortisol, DHEA, DHEA-S,

Nice to haves: VAP, Fasting Insulin ,Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies,Thyroid Antithyroglobulin Antibody

Supplement
                          Vitamin D
                          Vitamin B12
                          Silymarin ( lots)
                          Pregnenolone
                          DHEA and 7-Keto DHEA
                          Vitamin C
                          N-Acetyl-Cystein

Eat
                          Coconut oil
                          Liver
                          Seaweed

that is all i can think of right now.
                          WOW, and thank you so much!!!!!!! more liver? i already have high iron and elevated liver enzymes, how would more liver assist me?

can you possibly give me the run down on what those supplements would help with?
                          Get on my Level

Comment

one more ?..... what tells you i am glucose/insulin sensitive?? my ability to handle carbs is awful...
                            Get on my Level

Comment

Was your blood glucose taken fasted?

Comment

Working...
                              X