I Smell A Troll - Come on, out a troll :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Smell A Troll - Come on, out a troll :D

Anyone want to play a game of spot the troll and name the latest 'curious' poster who's interesting posts are the groundwork for a troll'athon?

(probably going to get yelled at for making the place less welcoming for newbies though..)
    Last edited by Misabi; 01-15-2012, 05:26 PM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Totally confused here...........................

Comment

can't say I have noticed.

Comment

I can only pick one?
        Durp.

Comment

Oh, they'll be here... they're always here, lurking.... smelling...

The start by saying how great the PB is asking innocent questions, then drop in a little "I really am loving this, but I'm just not convinced about 'x' ", gradually (or not so gradually sometimes) 'x' becomes a fundamental point of the PB like eating meat, fat, not running or cycling 100's of miles/wk OR the questions/statements just become ridiculous like "don't you just hate the way meat makes your ears smell like hedgehogs?".

Remember, be alert. Your country needs lerts
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Oh wait, I think I see now.

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
              "don't you just hate the way meat makes your ears smell like hedgehogs?"
              Oh man, I HATE that. I've been putting steamed spinach on my ears for the past three days trying to un-hedgehog my smelly lobes.

XD
              ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Originally posted by vontrapp
              CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
              Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

Comment

stinky

Comment

LOL, "fatboy" has a three-word post in the nutrition thread that's got oodles and oodles of replies. Now there's talent.
                  ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Originally posted by vontrapp
                  CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
                  Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                    I can only pick one?
                    This!!!!

I've seen a few I've gotten good at not feeding them. But others still think they're so cute at first and need to be swayed to see the light of what ever the topic is, and the troll gets fed, and grows.
                    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                    SW 190lb
                    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                    GW ~135lbs
                    5'3"
                    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                      I can only pick one?
                      Fill your boots, the more the merrier

Comment

Can we report them? Will Mark delete the trolls like he does the spammers?
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Oh for goodness sake. I'm a newbie here, and while I've definitely seen some posts which are obvious trolls, I've also seen some which look like others who are new to this who receive overly abrasive posts in response. Really, what the heck is the point of this post, other than to mock others? This is only going to discourage people from posting - and the people it ends up discouraging are the non-trolls, so what's the point? If there's an obvious troll post, don't feed the troll - isn't that internet 101?

Comment

I'm going to yell at you, Misabi, for helping to turn this forum into even more of a religious cult. Now we have a thread for outing heretics.

Last edited by Grumpycakes; 01-15-2012, 07:15 PM.
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by lexie View Post
                              Oh for goodness sake. I'm a newbie here, and while I've definitely seen some posts which are obvious trolls, I've also seen some which look like others who are new to this who receive overly abrasive posts in response. Really, what the heck is the point of this post, other than to mock others? This is only going to discourage people from posting - and the people it ends up discouraging are the non-trolls, so what's the point? If there's an obvious troll post, don't feed the troll - isn't that internet 101?
                              I felt the same way in the beginning. But now the trolls just suck the life out of this forum.
                              Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Working...
                              X