No announcement yet.

Time management - please offer suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. B, as I re-read my own post, I understand where your sarcasm might be coming from. If I was a stranger without any understanding just how drastically my lifestyle changed (including the new-found knowledge of allergies), I, too, would have been tempted to comment like you did.

I have, however, received plenty of helpful responses and for that I am thankful.

Comment

Tara thanks for recommending my site. I appreciate it.

I cook a lot and never feel "chained to the kitchen." I love cooking and embrace that time ... plus, the prep time is rarely more than 20-30 minutes.

Lately for breakfast and lunch I have been mostly snacking due to pregnancy food aversions - eating things like cottage cheese, fruit/veggies, nuts, leftovers from dinner, whatever I can think of to grab and put in a lunchbox to take to work with me.

But for dinner my husband and I make a meal plan each week so I don't have to think about what to cook. That saves a LOT of time... when it's time to cook I have a plan.

We also boil a dozen eggs at a time so they're in the fridge ready to grab for snacks or meals (put in a salad, or make egg salad to dip carrot sticks in, whatever).

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Working...
      X