Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paleo Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paleo Clothing

    Hi I've been looking around for some paleo branded shirts and what not and have found it to be hard to find. I have all of Mark's Primal shirts and some paleo brands shirts but were looking for more and wondered if anyone out there had any websites I could have a look for some. There is one I found (The Shop With All Your Paleo Clothing Needs) that has some shirts I have ordered a few from there(I like the caveman ones) but I want more selection. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank You,
    Paleo Nut
    Last edited by Jermoz; 01-09-2012, 07:48 AM.

  • #2
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

    Comment


    • #3
      Lmao!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jermoz View Post
        Hi I've been looking around for some paleo branded shirts and what not and have found it to be hard to find. I have all of Mark's Primal shirts and some paleo brands shirts but were looking for more and wondered if anyone out there had any websites I could have a look for some. There is one I found (The Shop With All Your Paleo Clothing Needs) that has some nice shirts I have ordered a few from there they keep updating with new stuff regularly, (I like the caveman ones) but I want more selection. Any help would be appreciated.

        Thank You,
        Paleo Nut
        Nice add for your website
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

        Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

        Comment


        • #5
          Ripped off Grok much?...

          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

          Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

          Comment


          • #6
            What's he holding? Two purses? Two iPhones? Two tiny buckets? Retarded shirt.
            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh, gods. They're kettlebells.
              Crohn's, doing SCD

              Comment


              • #8
                Wow those shirts are awful. I'd suggest a few more graphic design classes.
                Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm not even a shirt designer, but I've been around art and cleverness long enough to know those possess neither.
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I wonder if you came up with this idea from the four hour work week. A nice niche market to market to...
                    A steak a day keeps the doctor away

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by grumpy caveman View Post
                      lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry for the confusion, but that is not my site, its American and in American dollars, I am Canadian and am not really computer savy enough to have a website, besides Facebook lol. Has no one on here ordered shirts from some paleo orientated website, just looking for some suggestions as living in northern Alberta Canada we don't have much selection for anything and online is the best way to shop. And i like to answer the questions my paleo shirts bring up and introduce new people to the idea.

                        Thanks Again

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You want a t-shirt?
                          Store - Apparel - Primal Blueprint
                          How about some Tarahumara running sandals:
                          Luna Sandals - Home
                          Or some stealth tracker moccasins:
                          Custom Moccasin Styles, Stealth Trackers, Tracking Moccasins, Bow Hunting, Western, Renaissance, SCA, Earthing,Tactical,Police, Military, Go Green, Earthing, Barefoot Moccasins, SodHoppers
                          To look truly awesome, you will need a kilt:
                          UTILIKILTS - American Made Utility Kilts for Everyday Wear
                          And if you are really daring, how about one of these:
                          Custom Made Deerskin Loincloth - Men's Clothing
                          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have Marks Shirts, Not really a kilt kinda guy, but those moccasins are awesome, we have them here made by our local natives but i mave have to get a pair of those for my next hunt instead of my vibrams. Need a few more months of paleo before i dare the loincloth.

                            Thanks Alot

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jermoz View Post
                              I have Marks Shirts, Not really a kilt kinda guy, but those moccasins are awesome, we have them here made by our local natives but i mave have to get a pair of those for my next hunt instead of my vibrams. Need a few more months of paleo before i dare the loincloth.

                              Thanks Alot
                              damn i wish we had our own local natives.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X