Flu Vaccine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu Vaccine

How many of you support getting the flu vaccine?

I know I will get shouted down but one vote here for social as well as personal and family responsibility. Get vaccinated.

Comment

I have a severe egg allergy so I can't have any vaccines. I just load up on D3 and I never get sick.... I can't even remember the last time I had a cold.
      ~Blog~

Comment

My family and I do not get flu vaccines.

Comment

My OH and my father have both had the flu vaccine in different years, and both have never been sicker than they were that flu season. Nope, not having it.
          Lost the weight using CW. Now I just want to be healthier.
          Lisa's primal-ish when she feels like it journal.
          Feel free to read and/or comment, but don't expect me to listen.
          Distance walked 2012: 321 kms as of June 15.

Comment

Depends on your immunity. No one in my immediate family is very susceptible to it. My mom got it last month(she was under extreme stress) and it only lasted for 3 days, with much milder symptoms than the people around town had.

Not going to get a virus injected into me. Not worth it.

Funny thing, none of us had birth vaccines either - I wonder if our strong immune systems have anything to do with that.

Comment

i've never had a flu vaccine, i never plan on getting one

i've nly had the flu once, and that was years ago. i used to get colds frequently, but since cutting out 95% of my bread intake i've only gotten the sniffles a few times
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

flu shots are for the weak.

it's a giant racket. you don't need it.

i never get a flu shot and i haven't been sick since 1994

Comment

I already have. I've gotten the flu shot every year since the year that I was too cheap and was almost hospitalized when I got the flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    I know I will get shouted down but one vote here for social as well as personal and family responsibility. Get vaccinated.
                    yet you don't claim it works well
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                      +1
                      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Nope, no flu (or any other) vaccination for me. I seem to have an immunity system that could kill small animals by itself. Last vaccination that I had was 3 years ago, I was working overseas and the company required I get a cholera vaccination and guess what? I got sick.
                        Randal
                        AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                        Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                        http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Don't believe in them and never had one. They do more harm than good in my opinion. Not to mention having to stand in line with other people who are prone to getting sick or are already sick. That sounds like a great way to combat spreading disease.

Fear mongering is a great way to make money. Some people are more susceptible to the propaganda than others.

Comment

We immunize for the major diseases in our house but not the flu. I've had a flu shot once or twice but I didn't notice any better sickness evasion than without it so I don't bother anymore. I don't have a spleen so it's recommended I get the shot but I don't.
                            There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

Working...
                            X