• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flu vaccine - never

Scam by big pharma - will never get it!

The Media Manipulates Flu Vaccine Facts

Comment

• Wow~ is there a lot of finger pointing on this thread!

Have never had a flu shot~ not planning on getting one this year either~ haven't had the flu in at least 30 years~ can't see the reasoning for me.

FWIW, I'd rather get the flu and know it, than to get the shot and walk around not knowing I'm some sort of 'Typhoid Mary' and infecting people with compromised immune systems~ The vaccine doesn't stop someone from being a carrier~ just stops them from getting certain (not all) varieties of flu~ IMO, not worth the bother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nady View Post
        Wow~ is there a lot of finger pointing on this thread!

Have never had a flu shot~ not planning on getting one this year either~ haven't had the flu in at least 30 years~ can't see the reasoning for me.

FWIW, I'd rather get the flu and know it, than to get the shot and walk around not knowing I'm some sort of 'Typhoid Mary' and infecting people with compromised immune systems~ The vaccine doesn't stop someone from being a carrier~ just stops them from getting certain (not all) varieties of flu~ IMO, not worth the bother.
        yea, i don't understand why the thread went as long as it did in the first place.

on the first page, i told the people: flu shots are a racket, you don't need them, and i haven't been sick since 1994.

and then the people wanted to add what they think, how they feel; but this was not necessary.

Comment

• lmao... that's great. Thanks for the laugh dado.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            OK, one last post and then I am done with this farce.

1) As I have said repeatedly, if you genuinely believe that the vaccine will do you or your kids physical harm, i disagree with you but will not try to talk you out of your beliefs.

2) If you think you just don't need a vax because of your super Primal immune system, cool, roll the dice for yourself as long as you can quarantine yourself if you should happen to turn out to not be quite bulletproof.

3) If you come into contact with other humans, I believe that it is the socially responsible thing to do to get vaccinated. IMO.

4)If you believe in magic electrical boxes which "zap" everything from cancer to toenail fungus, there is no point in even having a discussion with you.

You are a piece of work. One of the dark spots (for me), when visiting this otherwise helpful forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by dianejaquay View Post
              You are a piece of work. One of the dark spots (for me), when visiting this otherwise helpful forum.
              Venomous much?

Comment

Venomous much?

Nope, just honest.

Comment

Nope, just honest.
                  I stated my opinions about a subject. I did not attack anyone personally. You did.

Why does this particular subject always bring out the nastiness around here?

Comment

• it does everywhere a bit like home birth on parenting forums, both cause the same arguments.

Comment

I stated my opinions about a subject. I did not attack anyone personally. You did.

Why does this particular subject always bring out the nastiness around here?
                      This subject doesn't bring out any nastiness in me, but YOU do. Your condescending, moralizing tone, which I've seen on more than one thread, is extremely off-putting.

Comment

This subject doesn't bring out any nastiness in me, but YOU do. Your condescending, moralizing tone, which I've seen on more than one thread, is extremely off-putting.
                        I stated my opinions which don't happen to be the same as yours. I have a right to do that, have opinions and state them. If you chose to read something more than that into it, there is nothing I can do about that. The "tone" is in your head.

Comment

It's not perfect but it's better than nothing.

If my allegedly "bullet-proof" Primal immune system should happen to let a flu bug slip in, I would be fine. I'm young and strong. I might have a seizure or two from the fever, but I would survive. If however, I passed it along to my 86 year old Dad and he got pneumonia and died, I would never forgive myself.

Any one of you could get that same bug and sneeze in the aisle of whole foods while shopping for soup ingredients and my Dad could walk by and the same thing would happen. You are all just so damn smug in your, "I don't need a vax, I'm tough" attitudes, you would never realize that you had KILLED a person.

Social responsibility folks. If you live out in a cabin somewhere so you will never infect anyone else, fine, skip the vax and take your chances for you. Taking chances with someone else's life is just wrong.
                          this didn't seem very nice to me
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

The "tone" is in your head.
                            she and many others have repeatedly told you the same thing, I doubt all of them are sharing the same head
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              this didn't seem very nice to me
                              :d:d
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• it is true, the tone taken away from some post is in the mind of the reader. but it is also true that some word selections, combinations, and accents can lend themselves more readily toward a negative appraisal.

at the end of the day we must remember that each person does as they know. it is difficult for even the most skilled to imagine their own feet in another man's shoes, so at the least we should keep in mind that every man wears different shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X