Flu Vaccine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by serenity View Post

Flu shots are unnecessary for healthy individuals. When was the last time you got the flu anyway?
    Um, about 10 days ago. And then my son got it... And my daughter. Not fun.

Comment

• I got a flu back in June (early winter here), but it was a reverb from some energy work plus a run-down immune system from working too hard. Not sure if it was the flu or food poisoning because I also had some sushi that day. . . I think it was the energy work though. So not the flu, really.

My kid got a bug from hot water (from springs here in NZ, they say not to put your face under the water and he fell in) which lasted about 24 hrs. He threw up a few times, and then that was that. So, not the flu.

Also, it doesn't cause distress to revisit a topic, though usually zombie threads are zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoebird View Post
        Also, it doesn't cause distress to revisit a topic, though usually zombie threads are zombies.
        Cool... I love zombies. Walking Dead anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
          What is the stance where she works? Here in Alaska the hospitals made flu vaccines for staff mandatory and some people ended up quitting over it.
          same here, she has to get one. After she gets it, she gets sick, EVERY TIME, for the last 6 years she has been there.

Comment

• Guess I just think it's BS~ I can't remember the last time I had the flu. I see no reason to get the vaccine so I don't spread it to others~ how can I spread it if I don't get it?

Comment

Working...
            X