Here's mine.

Rules: take this test, and go nuts.

What's your score look like?
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

how much beef is (4 servings/wk)?

and i like how a serving of fish has 0 animal welfare score yet milk cheese and eggs have a negative score. ummm you arent hurting any animals eating cheese milk and eggs but im pretty sure a fish has got to die if you eat fish
    Last edited by Mike Gager; 12-05-2011, 02:10 PM.
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

According to this, candy is three times healthier than beef.

Comment

Mine was looking bad till I got to the fruit and veggies. That bumped it up to 48.
        ~Blog~

Comment

Mine said -9...WTH..lol.

Comment

By a serving of beef I assumed they meant 4oz so I estimated I eat 4-5 of those servings for dinner 5 times a week, they only went up to 15 servings a week however.

BY the way I score -63 So the lower the number the better right?
            Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Comment

They stop the number of egg yolks a week at 15! That hardly seems right. I scored a -37 overall, but it'd be more like -60 if I could include the right number of eggs.

On the bright side, my health score is +34. It goes down to +27 if I switch everything to conventional rather than organic/free-range/grass-fed. My overall score went to -69 that way (-92 adjusted for eggs).

Comment

animal welfare, buahahhahahaaha

Comment

Ha, this is pretty hilarious.
                  Making adventure out of this thing called life

Comment

Is this like golf? The lower your score the better you did?
                    kiss = keep it simple, sister!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
                      how much beef is (4 servings/wk)?

and i like how a serving of fish has 0 animal welfare score yet milk cheese and eggs have a negative score. ummm you arent hurting any animals eating cheese milk and eggs but im pretty sure a fish has got to die if you eat fish
                      Not true, actually - in order to produce milk a cow has to give birth once a year. Half the time, they give birth to little boy cows. They are better known in the grocery store as "veal" and are a necessary byproduct of dairy. Moreover, in industrial farming the process of giving birth is traumatic for both the cow and calf, as they are immediately separated. Calf mortality is fairly high.

Battery hens are some of the most mistreated animals in industrial agriculture. I would say that the suffering of both chickens and dairy cows under industrial farming schemes is easily equal to that of a relatively brainless fish happily swimming along into a net.

Comment

Getting off work and heading to the butcher.
                        Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Comment

Originally posted by spughy View Post
                          Not true, actually - in order to produce milk a cow has to give birth once a year. Half the time, they give birth to little boy cows. They are better known in the grocery store as "veal" and are a necessary byproduct of dairy. Moreover, in industrial farming the process of giving birth is traumatic for both the cow and calf, as they are immediately separated. Calf mortality is fairly high.

Battery hens are some of the most mistreated animals in industrial agriculture. I would say that the suffering of both chickens and dairy cows under industrial farming schemes is easily equal to that of a relatively brainless fish happily swimming along into a net.
                          umm yeah ok whatever. cows are going to have babies no matter what thus they are going to produce milk. chickens will produce eggs no matter where they are raised. in both of those instances the cow and chicken are still alive, regardless of how they are treated. the fish is simply dead.
                          Primal Chaos
                          37yo 6'5"
                          6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
                          current 338lbs 49" waist
                          goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

I didn't know how to post the picture here but I scored -76.
                            Start Weight: 265.8
                            Current Weight: 234.4
                            Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

Comment

I scored 33 overall. What are you weirdos doing? Too much bacon, that's your problem.
                              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Working...
                              X