No announcement yet.

Cheap grain-free cat food?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought about doing this with my cats, but since they are indoor/outdoor cats (I live in a deadend street) so they still hunt the gophers in my garden, field mice and occasionally some birds. So I'm not too worried about that. Wild-caught animals probably do them just fine.

Comment

Maybe look at Taste of the Wild's kibble. In researching grain free kibble for our dogs, cheap is not really something that lines up with "grain free." Meat costs $$ and if they aren't putting a lot grains in there for filler and the food is cheap, then they're putting some other kind of filler in there (like potato).

We feed TOTW HP to our 19 dogs (that's an ouch of a bill every couple months) but it's worth it b/c we can't do totally raw at the moment with our crew.

Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

I feed my 2 cats Primal Nuggets, they are at my locally owned pet store. They keep the nuggets in a freezer, you just thaw them out, soak them inside a bag in warm water till "mouse" temp and serve. I feed them wellness dry food too.

Comment

Working...
        X