No announcement yet.

Belly fat in women.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again sleeping child in my lap! This is a good thread: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread22925.html
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Comment

How old are you? I'm a 48 y.o. female who has had belly fat since I was a teenager, after having children I always looked 4 months pregnant even though the rest of my body was fairly lean. Last year I discovered LeanGains, basically a program of intermittent fasting (I have a daily 7 hr. feeding window), and lifting heavy weights. Belly fat is almost gone for the first time in decades. I love weight lifting and IF. It's the only thing that has ever worked for me, I used to be a cardio bunny and even running 2 marathons didn't budge the belly fat.

Comment

Hi everyone

Something I have found has really helped me both with bloat and with shifting belly fat has been taking probiotics. I have just run out..missed a day and I am bloated. I folow Paleo virtually 90% of the time and this has helped with the actual fat.....but the probiotics really take the swelling down.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X