Primal Movies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Movies?

I've been on a little kick lately. I saw 10,000 BC and Apocalypto. I just caught half of Last of the Mohicans. What are some more good movies that capture the attitudes and lifestyles of more primal-based societies?

The only other one I found was Geronimo: An American Legend (that title kind of cracks me up).
    Last edited by wiltondeportes; 10-09-2011, 01:32 AM.

Once We Were Warriors? The Whale Rider (sort of)? And I think Food INC is a good one for general inspiration.

Comment

Such a strange idea came up in my head... I imagine a homemade movie starring people from primalcon or movnat. Someone could write a story and then dress up as cavemen and just show some days in the primal life, with Mark Sisson and Erwan LeCorre as the maincharacters. And it should been videotaped in the Movnat-place becouse the nature there is so beautiful! Tell me if this idea is insane? I think it would be cool. Offcourse it would be a very romantic view of primal life, with lots of nature captured!

Comment

Originally posted by 888erkan888 View Post
        Such a strange idea came up in my head... I imagine a homemade movie starring people from primalcon or movnat. Someone could write a story and then dress up as cavemen and just show some days in the primal life, with Mark Sisson and Erwan LeCorre as the maincharacters. And it should been videotaped in the Movnat-place becouse the nature there is so beautiful! Tell me if this idea is insane? I think it would be cool. Offcourse it would be a very romantic view of primal life, with lots of nature captured!
        Include some primal sex and it's bound to be an online sensation. Heck what a great way to market the primal way to the rest of the world! Lol

Comment

Maybe Mark Sissons next project?? =D
          He seems to enjoy writing those storys of Grok and Korg, now he could make a movie instead! All he needs is to drop the comb and get some beard and he will be the caveman-hero.

Comment

Tv serie: Spartacus: Blood and sand, and Spartacus: Gods of the arena. Makes you feel like a warrior.

Cast away maybe?

Comment

Robinson Crusoe, The Edge

Comment

Quest For Fire.

Comment

Spartacus (Kirk Douglas version) Gladiator, 300. That'll do for me !
                  http://www.richardlongart.co.uk/

http://www.primalish.net/

“You have to know the past to understand the present.”
                  ― Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Winterbike View Post
                    Tv serie: Spartacus: Blood and sand, and Spartacus: Gods of the arena. Makes you feel like a warrior.
                    This is honestly the best show I've ever seen. Soooooooo good. And even thought they don't always eat primal (lots of gruelish looking stuff, sometimes a crust of bread) and work out WAY more than is recommended in the pb (you will not find a show with more sweaty, dirty, fighting men than this) it fracking rocks.
                    My Before/After Pics
                    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

The Man From Earth?

Comment

I've heard rumors of a movie based on "Born to Run".
                        "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
                        - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

Comment

Cast Away - in a roundabout way, it shows the transformation of a SAD diet to a primal one.

WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Visit my blog Primal Homeskillet. And eat it too.

Comment

Star Trek is lifestyle changing movie.

Comment

Dang does nobody have any more badass Native American movies? Or maybe Native Africans/Indians/Asians/Europeans?

Comment

Working...
                              X