• Show
Clear All

• Anyone play video games?

Just wondering.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Yes sir!

Comment

I used to, but I find that they cannot hold my attention, and any satisfaction generated by playing them is lost as soon as I am done and replaced with an empty sensation of having lost time forever.

<---- Former WoW-Addict and was damn good at the game. And DotA -_-

Comment

Ah sweet video games. I used to run a site dedicated to video game league play. ex-hardcore gamer here. Still enjoy a few hours here and there on the xbox during the week.

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

guilty!

Comment

Cool! What do you guys play?

I got a PS3 for Christmas and I have MGS4, GTA4, COD4, and Killzone 2... all great games!

I&#39;m a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, I should mention.

Comment

not really a fan of video games but I do love ROCK BAND. I only will do the drums or sing though... no interest in pushing buttons on a "guitar." I loooove karaoke but rarely find a good place to do it for real.

We just got a PS3 a couple months ago when our DVD player died, and got Rock Band for Christmas. My husband and I were just playing it for a whiiiiiile. so fun.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Playing Final Fantasy VIII again right now. Played VII again (after a 5 year break since the time before it) a few months ago. Really excited for XIII.

Assassin&#39;s Creed series is awesome as well.

I almost started a thread a while ago about video gaming and the lack-of-fitness stigma that often is attached to it. But then I didn&#39;t!

Comment

FFVIII made my life, man. I LOVE that game. So many memories.

Comment

Honestly, playing it again... It seems so disjointed. By the third disc, I feel like the only thing holding it together is the love story between Squall and Rinoa. Things just happen and then they explain it to you 20 minutes later but in such a way that makes it seem like you were supposed to know about all the lore of the world from the onset.

X is my favorite by far. Some people disagree with me but that game holds my attention every time. I&#39;ve played it through 3 or 4 times.

Comment

When I played FFVIII, I hardly spoke English, so the story didn&#39;t made much sense to begin with. It&#39;s the overall atmosphere of the game that&#39;s unforgettable. Uematsu&#39;s music is so dreamy. My next favorite is X, also. Amazing storyline. Those are the only two I&#39;ve actually finished. I love the battle system of XII, I really hope XIII is similar.

Comment

Yup.

"I&#39;m a big fan of the Final Fantasy series, I should mention."

I am too. I also enjoy Kingdom Hearts.

Comment

I used to be a hardcore gamer, even wanted to go to school to become a Game Designer. Joined the military and pretty much stopped. When I have my higher end laptop I play counter strike source, but other than that I&#39;ve lost interest. Even then an hour is my limit, then I get bored no matter what game. Although since I&#39;m home on leave, I&#39;ve rented a few games to pass the time, been quite fun.

Comment

My pops gave my wife and I Nintendo Wii Fit for christmas out of the blue.

My first game system as an adult, and i&#39;ll admit, it is fun.

Never would I count it as a workout, but it does get you breathing/moving, almost like a good warm up before the gym.

Comment

I&#39;ve been trying to finish Final Fantasy VII for months now but I just haven&#39;t gotten around to it. I love playing games with my husband or just watching him play. We like to play Left 4 Dead 2, Assassin&#39;s Creed, the New Super Mario Bros, and we&#39;re supposed to start playing an old Baldur&#39;s Gate game for the PC pretty soon. I also just pre-ordered Heavy Rain for the PS3 and the new Miles Edgeworth game for the Nintendo DS.

Comment

Working...
                              X