Source Says Eating Red Meat May Cause Wife Beating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source Says Eating Red Meat May Cause Wife Beating

What's on your mind for dinner, cow brains?

Other than being an absurd piece of propaganda for vegans, they actually make some good points on why we should eat more than just muscle meats.

I'm curious, has anyone been overcome by the urge to beat their wife after going paleo?

Where are the statistics for domestic violence? oh, that's right they don't keep statistics for domestic violence
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

those cigarette smoking, steak eating, pro-war, wife beating alcoholic numnuts who think global warming is a hoax and that that the whole world would be better off if we all just ate more beef and drank more milk.
      lol

Comment

my ex boyfriend ate a lot of/all meat and was abusive but he was just a d bag! lol
        I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

Causation ≠ Correlation. Besides, they forgot Confederate flag weilding.

Comment

I already beat my wife when I was a raw vegan, so I don't see their point
            “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

So he's basically mistaking his own arbitrary opinion for a rational argument against other people following their own arbitrary opinions. What an ego!
              Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Hey PCCM, were you able to figure out how to prepare cow brains the other day? I remember you posting for that.

Anyway, my vegetarian ex-boyfriend was more psychologically (rather than physically) abusive, perhaps his diet didn't give him enough strength to hit me!

(joking!... he was, and is, a nice guy and still a friend.)

Comment

"Water runoff from boiled beef brains, plus MSG. That's beef broth, folks."

Cool. Point?
                  carl's cave

Comment

I just left the white squishy stuff on, coated them in coconut flour, and fried them in lard for dinner. I just ate a plate of left-over brain eggs. It's really not that bad. It tastes like fatty nothing and it's about the consistency of marshmallow fluff. It's a gold mine of omega 3, which is really important for me because I can't afford omega 3 supplements on my lack of income. I think I will add it to my weekly ration of liver to stay frugal and healthy. I think it might help to liquefy the brains and add them to a soup for creamy texture, maybe with homemade homegrown duck broth as the base.

Comment

I sure hope it does.

I can't stand your wife.

Comment

global warming is a hoax! sheesh
                        Primal Chaos
                        37yo 6'5"
                        6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
                        current 338lbs 49" waist
                        goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

If you can get thymus gland (aka "sweetbreads"),they are delicious! Try one of these on the Guate butcher to see which sticks - "timo", lechecillas / menudillos / landrecillas

I am eating liver at least 2x a wk, haven't been able to graduate your father past paté.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceCorpsCaveMan View Post
                            What's on your mind for dinner, cow brains?

Other than being an absurd piece of propaganda for vegans, they actually make some good points on why we should eat more than just muscle meats.

I'm curious, has anyone been overcome by the urge to beat their wife after going paleo?
                            I really resent that cigarette smoking part!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
                              If you can get thymus gland (aka "sweetbreads"),they are delicious! Try one of these on the Guate butcher to see which sticks - "timo", lechecillas / menudillos / landrecillas

I am eating liver at least 2x a wk, haven't been able to graduate your father past paté.
                              I have never tried sweetbreads, but I have heard great things. My butcher, Oscar, says these are already spoken for. He keeps them in the fridge and sells them to hotels. If you want these, you have to be the first guy there.

Liver is very nasty, but I am still driven to eat it at least once per week.

Comment

Working...
                              X