Source Says Eating Red Meat May Cause Wife Beating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeaceCorpsCaveMan View Post

Liver is very nasty, but I am still driven to eat it at least once per week.
    . I read a recipe that calls for soaking the liver in lemon juice overnight to tone down the strong flavor. Haven't tried it yet. Cooking it in bacon fat and accompanying it with a whole caramelzed onion makes it tolerble. Oh, and wrapping chicken liverd in bacon.

Comment

I just want some marrow-gut to throw on the bbq ... and I'm willing to beat somebody up to get it ! LOL
      Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Comment

Wow, the guy that wrote that article is a freakin' idiot.
        Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

that is not the recipe for beef broth. it's essentially the bones (and whatever meat might still be attached) with water plus herbs. boiled forever and then drained off.

why would someone just put brains in broth? the better way to do it is to make them kinda like scrambled eggs.

i haven't done sweet breads, and i've only done liver as mince, mixed with muscle meat.

i'm interested in it though. saw a recipe that really speaks to me, so i think liver will be on the menu soon enough. i bet the kid will love it.

Comment

Working...
          X