McDonalds Marathoner: You're Doing it WRONG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Marathoner: You're Doing it WRONG

My wife just showed me this video. Except for her altruistic goals she's doing everything else wrong.

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Can you believe she's only 36? She looks much older to me!
    Life is short: Void the warranty.

Is she eating at McDonald's because she's running a marathon or is she running a marathon because she's eating at McDonald's? If she didn't eat at McDonald's all the time, I suspect she wouldn't need to run (or train for) marathons either...
    Norak's Primal Journal:
    2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
    2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
    2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

Comment

Thought she was 50
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

She's eating every day at McD's because the Ronald McDonald house was there for her family when her brother had brain cancer. However, her overall junk food diet is clearly taking years off her life. She looks older than my wife and I do in our mid-forties.

She's 100% SAD, CW and Chronic Cardio -- and it shows!
        Life is short: Void the warranty.

Comment

At least she freely admits it's not healthy food!
          Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
          CW - 60kg / 132lb
          GW - 60kg / 132lb

Comment

The true beauty of choice.
            My Fitday public journal.
            Me vs. Russian Boar, hunt is on Aug. 20th. WHAT'S MORE PRIMAL THAN THAT?!
            Recently survived Warrior Dash, New England.
            Game Developer, ex-Chef, long time Fatbody.

Comment

her skin looks grey, a runner should have better color
              Chris
              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

i don't get it.

Comment

I get it. It's a way for her to thank the evil food corporation for it's mandatory PR charity. Pointless and falling on wealthy ears or billionaires who don't give a carp.
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Yeah she looks to be in her forties, anyway. Why do runners keep their elbows locked at 90 degrees? It's silly.
                    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

The video says it needs latest flash player or something. Flash is so lame. It needs to die. NOW!

Comment

Does anybody have a working link/video of the Henry Rollins anti-McDonald's rant during one of his stand-ups? Every one I come across has some bullshit about how it was taken down due to legal action. It was so genius.

I would assume she's getting paid by McDonald's somehow?
                        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I agree with you all. But marathoning is messing her over too.
                          Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                          X