Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western NY Grokfeast

Who's game?

I don't know if I'll find the time (I'm stuck in classes and work :P) but I'm interested to know of other Primals in the area. I'm currently in Rochester.
    "Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion." ~Jane Ausitn

Comment

I'm in Ithaca, and I am game. (ooo, game, yummy venison)

Comment

Fantastic! I'm 2 hours south of Rochester, and 1 hour south of Ithaca.

So far I know one other in Rochester and 1 other in Ithaca. Maybe we can find a place that's central for all of us!

Comment

I'm in Rochester but my schedule is booked for what seems like the next several months (weddings, trips, visits, festivals, craziness!) - don't worry about me
          carl's cave

Comment

As I already said, I'm in (from Ithaca)... and I'm gonna ask my mom and her husband who live in Rochester, and her husband's daughter and husband are also primal but I don't remember if they live around here too.
            "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Damn you westerners! Letchworth is a nice area south of Rochester, if you're looking in that area.
              My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

I'm in, hubby and I are about 1 hour east of Rochester

Comment

Maybe somewhere near Geneva? That seems nearly central to the list so far.

Comment

Geneva sounds good. I went to school there.

Comment

In Rochester too--Diana, did you go to William Smith? I did!
                      My Before/After Pics
                      Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

I did! It was only for a couple of semesters before I realized it was WAY too expensive- lol. GREAT school though! I really miss it.

Comment

That was a loooong ride for me so I'll have to pass, especially if 86 is still closed. If I were you I'd have a passing temptation to send in pics from Boarfest, I mean that's a hell of a prize, man. I think a pic of the cooked pig would do it.

I'm done w/ the rendered fat and am now just getting into the "paint can" (BTW excellent shwag from D's events), I made a chili and what a wonderful smoky flavor it imparted. Not only fat but some gelatin as well.
                          Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                            I did! It was only for a couple of semesters before I realized it was WAY too expensive- lol. GREAT school though! I really miss it.
                            I hear you!!! I was fortunate to have lots of fin. aid, scholarships and parental support.
                            My Before/After Pics
                            Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

Geneva sounds good.
                              My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

Working...
                              X