Dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

So last night during the Cowboy game I went a little bonkers. I figured what the hell... it's the first game of the season.

I had this italian dish that had lots of spicy sausages and chicken, but on top of that I ate all the garlic bread that game with it. Then I proceeded to have two slices of cake leftover from my a relatives 90th birthday party we hosted on Saturday. Cake that I abstained from the day before. haha.

Anyways, I think the combination of all this stuff really did some odd things to me. I woke up 3-4 times last night with VERY vivid and in some cases disturbing dreams. I figure that it had to be all the spices, carbs and sugar in the later hours of the day that caused this as I generally don't have (or just don't remember) any of my dreams.

Anyone else ever experience this kinda thing? Dreams have always kind of weirded me out...

BTW, I also am bloated as all get out this morning. Looking forward to getting back on track today.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

I've "always" been plagued by weird and upsetting dreams (or nightmares). This weekend confirmed that heavy carbs and grains (pretty much a carb-heavy weekend plus some tortilla chips) influence my dreams because I dreamt about my little brother dying (not the first time that's happened).

Then again, I was reading before bed and people were dying of the plague in the book (wasn't clear in the dream if it was the plague or a hurricane that killed my brother).
    Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
    X