Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best toenail fungal infection treatment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best toenail fungal infection treatment?

WHAT IS THE BEST TOENAIL FUNGAL INFECTION TREATMENT?

a) Fungusil
    b) Tea Tree Oil
    c) Listerine
    d) Lime Juice
    e) Onion

Do you know other treatments? My friend used fungusil. According to her it really works. Can you share your experiences? Please.

I'm only familiar with Fungusil because I see it in the forums often. Zerofungus also gets much positive feedback, along with many other recommended topical treatments However, it was Listerine that my roommate used to treat her infection. She didn't have spare cash that time, so she just got some of my mouthwash

Comment

My husband battles this constantly. Haven't found the magic bullet yet. He is using Tineacide right now. We've also tried tea tree oil ( which was working pretty well, but he wasn't very consistent) and vinegar. Consistency is key, I think.

Comment

Iodine works. (its great on ringworm too) Listerine takes forever. Tea tree oil does pretty good too. I tried hydrogen peroxide on my BF's toenail fungus once and it looked like an alka-seltzer on hyperdrive. I don't know if it helped or not......
        Success is getting what you want, Happiness is wanting what you get~Brother Dave Gardner

Comment

Here is the magic bullet for picture perfect feet & toenails. Rub grapeseed oil into your feet every morning.

* GONE are the flaky skin
          * Gone is the itchy feet
          * Gone are the fugly heels
          * Gone are the wretched toenails

This treatment is not greasy or oily. Grapeseed oil is absorbed into the skin.
          Also a great treatment for bad elbows, knees & wrinkles.

Feet like a baby within 6 months !

Grizz

Comment

Coconut oil.
            Lifting Journal

Comment

I was told for a patient vicks vapour ruB or vinegar soaks

Comment

Almost impossible to get rid of topically. See your doc and get anti-fungal meds for six months. It's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                X