Can you feel yourself losing weight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you feel yourself losing weight?

I'm sure if this is what I am experiencing. I have been steadily losing 1-3 lbs each week by eating Primal, and IFing. I love the IFing way of eating.. I'm not hungry, I don't eat.. and usually I only get hungry well after 2PM. This morning, my right thigh (by the inside of my knee) started to twitch. Then it would go away, and come back again awhile later... say 30 - 45 minutes. It'll twitch for a few seconds and then go away again. It's been doing this all day! It doesn't hurt, just feels really weird. LOL

Is this my body getting rid of fat?

probably a tumor

Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

probably just blood cursing through hehe...
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
        probably a tumor

hee hee
        Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
        Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
        CW: 146.8 lbs
        GW 140 lbs
        A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

croi, I wouldn't doubt that that's a sign of fat loss or other related changes happening in your body. When I first started IFing, I would feel an electric tingling on the right upper side of my spine. It wasn't painful at all, but a very unusual experience that only came when I was IFing, and which I took as a good sign (as it was also my first weight loss that I had achieved in many years, despite previous primal eating). I've now been in the habit of IFing for several months, and I no longer feel that tingling, although I still do seem to be losing fat.

Comment

Originally posted by croí View Post
            I'm sure if this is what I am experiencing. I have been steadily losing 1-3 lbs each week by eating Primal, and IFing. I love the IFing way of eating.. I'm not hungry, I don't eat.. and usually I only get hungry well after 2PM. This morning, my right thigh (by the inside of my knee) started to twitch. Then it would go away, and come back again awhile later... say 30 - 45 minutes. It'll twitch for a few seconds and then go away again. It's been doing this all day! It doesn't hurt, just feels really weird. LOL

Have you been working on your LHT squats? Those will cause some twitches as muscles and joints get used to the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gager View Post
              probably a tumor

:d
              it's not a tooma !!

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                it's not a tooma !!
                lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by croí View Post

I think you're low in magnesium. What supplements do you take?

I like ZMA. ZMA (supplement) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Have you never experienced random muscle twitches before? I get them occasionally (the worst are around the eye). Probably just a coincidence I would think.

Comment

I got twitches, then cramps from satan. I would have called an ambulance if I could have moved, but my leg was locked open so I couldn't get off the floor. I could feel my muscle tearing and hardening. Problems like twitching and cramping have declined since adding natural hippie salt with the trace minerals to every dinner. I also get twitches around my eyes and thumbs if I eat nightshades.
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                          it's not a tooma !!
                          love it!

And agree w/ Paleobird on the twitching.
                          My Before/After Pics
                          Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

Originally posted by UnsafeAtAnySpd View Post
                            Have you never experienced random muscle twitches before? I get them occasionally (the worst are around the eye). Probably just a coincidence I would think.
                            I get these same things as well, but also in my legs, or other random muscles (though I haven't gotten it for quite a while, now that I think about it...).

I never figured out what caused it, or how to stop it. It didn't hurt, so I guess I always just ignored it. It does feel weird, though.

Comment

I don't think that's fat loss, probably just what everyone else is saying.
                              As for the title, I can feel when my body is in a deficit - I get really cold (lots of people have this from ifing) and my head tingles. It's probably different for other people, but I've also had muscle twitches and they're not related to my fat-loss feelings at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X