No announcement yet.

A thread for those TTC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got excited since I should have started on Dec 29th and didn't. Didn't feel pregnant though but took a test on the 3rd and it came up negative. Tested again on the 5th and the 10th and still nothing. Was getting REALLY snarly and cranky and not sleeping though I felt exhausted and finally last Friday I started my period. *sigh*

I've never been this late before and the flow is really heavy. No idea what is going on but I have an app with my OB/GYN tomorrow. Hopefully it just some wackiness (cause why the heck would my body be normal?) and we can keep trying. I did find a hard bump on my cervix when I was checking CM, I'm hoping its just a swollen gland or something and not serious. Trying not to overstress.

Good luck Meadow!!!! And everyone else trying!!!

Update: They aren't sure what was going on, possibly a blighted ovum, a miscarriage, or just a really really late cycle. At this point there's no way to test to see (and honestly it doesn't matter, can't change anything) and I seem to be normalizing so... The bump is just a small cyst and nothing to worry about and we've been given the go ahead to keep trying. Yay! So....let the party begin. LOL!
    Last edited by Kaylee99; 01-18-2012, 09:28 PM.
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

• I've been checking in here waiting for some good news. Seems I have to provide it myself. I'm a week late for my period and had a positive test. Hopefully this one sticks.
      I've eaten badly over the holiday period but trying to get things back on track.
      Good luck to all you ladies, hope to hear some more good news soon.

Comment

• Congrats, Rose!!!
        Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
        Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
        Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

• Yay Rose!!!
          See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

• Yeah, Rose!! I'm so happy for you. We're in a holding pattern until March. Hopefully, I will have good news to report soon!

Comment

• Congrats Rose!!! Keep us updated on how things go if you don't mind
              Erin
              Daily Vlogs
              Primal Pets Blog

Comment

• Thanks for the support ladies. I hope you can all join me.
                Working on improving my diet and so far i haven't gone off meat & eggs like I usually do. Feeling very tired though & had some spotting.

Comment

• Hi Rose,
                  I remember how hard it was to stay on the primal plan when I was pregnant. I was hungry constantly and had terrible carb cravings. Keeping full helped. Spotting is very normal, so don't let that worry you.

Comment

• How are you doing, Rose?

Comment

• Doing ok thanks dmc. Still spotting & im going to have an early scan to see how things are going. Feeling very tired though.
                      March isnt far off. Are you doing ivf again?

Comment

• Hi Rose,
                        I'm glad that you are feeling better and going in for an early scan. Please know that my thoughts are with you.

Yes, we are back at it in March. My acupuncturist agrees that something went awry, as the procedure should not be painful. The head of the clinic (my regular doc) would not, of course, say that, but he did agree to come in and do the procedure himself even if it was a day off. I take that as a sign that perhaps he felt the same way.

In the meantime, I'm trying to eat cleanly. I'm not doing super great...boy, when you get off the track during the holidays it is hard to get back on...but I am not doing horribly either. I hadn't been to the acupuncturist for a few months (I took the holidays off: you get so tired of the doctors' appointments, you know?) and she said that I was in great shape. I take that as good news: I thought all that time off would have set me back.

Comment

• Hi dmc, I'm a bit confused at which proceedure you found painful.

I agree it is difficult to get back on track. I ate way too much and am probably at my heaviest. Too scared to weigh myself. Fortunately I'm not very hungry or craving carbs as much as I thought so though I'm not doing that great I have improved.
                          Scan on Tuesday so my fingers are crossed.

Comment

• How could I expect you to keep track of my procedures--I can hardly keep track of them myself . It was my transfer that I had, which is very weird. You're not supposed to experience any pain at all. The acupuncturist thinks that probably my uterine wall got scraped, hence the pain and bleeding.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you on the scan Tuesday!! And be gentle with yourself regarding weight. I gained 10 pounds in the first trimester, which freaked me out, but my doctor said it wasn't a big deal. It is the overall weight gain that matters. One of my colleagues gained most of her weight the first two months and then it dropped off.

Take care!

And any other updates/news to report from anyone out there in TTC land?

Comment

• Not good dmc about that painful transfer. The next one will go better.

My scan was today & all is well. 8 weeks. Glad to see there was something in the egg sac this time.

Im still waiting for good news from someone else here. Sigh.

Comment

• Glad to hear that it is good news, Rose. And I agree, we have had a dearth of good news!!

Comment

Working...
                                X