Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Murder Something and Eat It Mondays!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Murder Something and Eat It Mondays!!

Happy Murder Something and Eat It Mondays!!!

As a response to "meatless mondays" balderdash I propose that we all go out an eat 5x as much meat on Mondays to offset this threat to world wide meat production.

If we don't do something FAST world meat producers will feel the pinch of the loss of one 7th of the weekly demand for the their product, and will turn to producing lentils, or growing cabbage patch kids, or poppies or some crap!

Do your part, murder the ever living heck out of a rib eye, or some burgers, or some bbq, or some thing bloody!

It's up to you my fellow Primes! If we don't show the butchers, and ranchers of the world that we want their delicious delicious meats then we'll be stuck in a world of tempeh, and moralizing veggie nitwits browbeating us into wearing whole grain chastity belts, and bran hair shirts....

i see it as more of a sacrifice to god (me)

gonna sacrifice up a nice juicy steak tonight for dinner!
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Well, I've had bacon and ribs so far today. Oh yeah, and there was even more bacon in my left over collard greens. Maybe I should make a meatza for dinner.
      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

+1
        I'm just your average, legendary superhero, trapped in a lump of flesh.

Scottish Highland Games: a sport where the fat kid gets picked FIRST.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
          Well, I've had bacon and ribs so far today. Oh yeah, and there was even more bacon in my left over collard greens. Maybe I should make a meatza for dinner.
          Meatzza, with bacon, sausage pepperoni, chicken, meatballs, steak, bbq pork, and uh...MEAT!!

...yes, meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
            i see it as more of a sacrifice to god (me)

gonna sacrifice up a nice juicy steak tonight for dinner!
            So, you're a Blood God, eh?

Just one some tiny quibble...NEEDS MORE MURDER(meat).

Comment

Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Thank you for this Meatful Monday reminder. I have eaten only one lousy boneless skinless chicken part so far today, but will grill some huge ribeyes tonight. HUGE.
                Jen, former Midwesterner, living in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                  Meatzza, with bacon, sausage pepperoni, chicken, meatballs, steak, bbq pork, and uh...MEAT!!

...yes, meat.
                  That actually sounds quite delicious and tasty!

I have steaks ready to go for tonight. Also murdered some tasty pork for sausage this morning and some salmon for fish at lunch.
                  Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
                    Buffalo with buffalo sauce?

Comment

Lmfao! +1

And what a shitty Monday it has been...off to forage and pillage a meal.
                      Primal Krista
                      The Paleo Lifestyle

Current primal weight: 134lbs (9/9/11)

Comment

Pillage, it's what's for dinner!

Comment

What a stupid idea. But then, it's the best idea I've seen you have. Good job. Way to up your game.

Gordo

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post
                            What a stupid idea. But then, it's the best idea I've seen you have. Good job. Way to up your game.

Gordo
                            Still eating that sack of shit? Too bad for you gordo, here try some of this for your cornhole

Originally posted by gordo View Post
                            What an open mind!

FWIW, fat people ARE fat because they are stupid and/or weak. I ate an incredible high-carb garbage diet for over forty years. Oatmeal and five pieces of fruit for breakfast, mocha and pastry at break, burger and fries for lunch, candy and chips in the afternoon, pizza or pasta with beer for dinner, dessert always, snacks later. My peak weight hit all of 185. Why? Because I had the will power to stop eating when I'd had enough, unlike some morons around here. I'm walking proof that Taubes missed something big. All it takes to disprove a theory is one counterexample and I'm it. So why don't you go wallow in self-pity somewhere else?

Gordo
                            Oooh, those stoopid stoopid lazy weak fat people.

Comment

Most people on this forum and not, could not stomach actually killing and butchering an animal - unless they were actually starving. Most modern people are scavangers, not predators.

So, enjoy your carcasses - but don't think it's the same thing as actually killing the animal.

Holy crap, that sounded uppity and snobbish - I really didn't mean it that way. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X