My dog ate my ribeye!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog ate my ribeye!!

I turned off the stove and left it in the pan to cool off and my big ole wolf-dog Takoda at it right out of the pan!!!
    Had no idea I was so weak till I started walking in October. Could barely make it around the block!
    Now can walk on the beach for hours.

That'll learn ya!

Put the dog outside when you're cooking steak. Naughty dog!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

He hasn't done that since he was a puppy!! could it be I just quit buying meat from wal-mart?
      He has dog food avaliable but gets meal of meat everday!! I would have shared some of it!! Spoilt brat!!
      Had no idea I was so weak till I started walking in October. Could barely make it around the block!
      Now can walk on the beach for hours.

Comment

Ooooh - that's rather unfortunate!
        There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

I have 3 sled dogs (2 malamutes and a husky/wolf) and that sounds like one of my stories! Gotta love 'em! If he's still a puppy, it might get better - many of our shananigans stopped with adulthood.

Comment

So...eat the dog.

Comment

We've had something similar happen. We had visitors over, the ham was out for coolig, standing a liiiitle to close to the edge of the table, obviously, and suddenly we heard something going on in the kitchen. We have three Labradors well-known for their constant appetite, and the youngest, had fetched the ham for herself... she didn't get to eat it, though

Another time while the two old ones were young (10 years ago), one of my siblings has graduated from school and there's a tradition of the students visiting all their classmates, going around by horse wagon or bus, drining and eating a little. Well, we'd made a whole bunch of sandwhiches put on a low coffee table. Nala couldn't resist and ate half a plateful! We just laughed it off though :P

Comment

You beat me to it wabbit
                "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Comment

Eat the dog.
                  I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

Sensible dog, knows what's good for it.
                    Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth.

Comment

What Wabbit said... that's the point where I'd eat the dog.

Comment

Seems to be a consensus. Time to make Tiajuana tacos.

Gordo

Comment

PS, a mixture of balsamic vinegar and wheat-free tamari works great for tenderizing canine meat, which can sometimes be a little tough.

Comment

Originally posted by kaylakala View Post
                            He has dog food avaliable but gets meal of meat everday!!
                            I am new here - been lurking in the shadows for the last 4 weeks. This post caught my eye. My beotch kitty has eaten way too much bacon this past month - - - Ugh - - - I forget that she loves her some meat! I know the bummer feeling when the food disappears via greedy pet. It's so not cool when they steal the meal.

Part of my life's work is to remind people - especially people who are eating consciously - please extend the consideration to your beloved animal companions. Pet Food did not exist prior to World War Two. Your friend Grok did not feed his pets kibble. Cats and dogs are carnivores and most pet food is close to 70% carbohydrates. Human degenerative diseases started to appear in animals in the late 60's - - - it has increased at an astounding rate - - - commercial pet food is the cause. Just something to think about!

A Plea Against Processed Foods*|*Pet Rock Studios

Sensible dog, knows what's good for it. +1

Comment

lol .. my wife always jokes that we are goin to convert out dachshund to primal ... LOL .. she calls her the PP (primal Pup) ..

ive actually been thinking about it .. just meat and veggies .. she LOVES veggies and meat so she would eat it LOL
                              started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

Working...
                              X