• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The importance of learning how to aim

Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

amazing. and just imagine how it must have been for Grok, armed with only a spear, if that. I might have to rethink this whole primal thing. lol
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Comment

wonder what lion meat tastes like?
      Primal Chaos
      37yo 6'5"
      6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
      current 338lbs 49" waist
      goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
        Meanwhile, Ernest Hemingway wrote the following of lion's meat in a letter:

Dear Ed,

I am sorry you and Mary had words on the edibility of lion.
        For your information, the tenderloin is very good eating. The meat is rather the texture of veal and I wish we were going to have it for lunch.
        Everyone who tired it enjoyed it. The first time we ate lion several people were reluctant to try. But when they smelled how appetizing it was and tried the clean, white fine textured meat breaded and browned, it was as popular as any meat.
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
          After that experience, I imagine it tastes better than anything I'll ever taste.

Comment

i was hoping the lion would have lunch

alas
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Fast motion is amazing...slow motion kinda made me wanna cry (poor lion!). Regardless, that guy is super lucky!

Comment

Amazing.
                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

I hope that guy brought a change of undies.
                  My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

Unless they are eating every ounce of lion meat, then those people are assholes. Trophy hunting is for "men" who have tiny penis issues.

Comment

I guess I didn't see any indication that they were specifically hunting that lion, though it does seem likely.

I'm pretty sure that managed wildlife, to include hunting, plays a fairly big part in any positive future that Africa has. There isn't anybody that cares about preserving wildlife more than the people who hunt it on a regular basis, except maybe for the people who make their livings from guiding the hunters. It's a lot of money and establishes an interest in preserving wildlife so that future guides will have something to guide the future hunters to.

Comment

Ah well, i was rooting for the lion.

Comment

i know, right? lol
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

Working...
                          X