• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
    I would say yes for now...
    Um, why?

Comment

asdf
      Last edited by spakesneaker; 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Herschel Thorn is the name being single is the game.

Comment

Spake in that case you can always create an alternative facebook profile and use a different name hun.

Comment

I've added a few more of you. It's open to anyone who lives a primal lifestyle. Even people who follow WAPF. I just don't want vegans of course... if one shows interest in primal living and are single then they are welcome.

Thus, please spread the group around to any and all of your friends!
            Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

So far the women that have posted do not have pictures of themselves up. I'm not attracted to your pet animal or avatar. Perhaps someone else will be? Also if you do design a website, try to prevent myspace/facebook angle shots. These are very deceptive pictures that makes someone appear more attractive than they are in person. Its usually overhead, a close up of the face from an certain angle or turned in a way to hide weight or deformity. Straight on views and ideally a pic of you whole body in clothing naturally. Sometimes women will post a really attractive body without a head. Could be someone else!
              My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

i am down, put my name in the hat
                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Sent request- I'm Jamie Marie Rose

Comment

Spakesneaker, that is why one of my cats has a FB page.
                    No opposable thumbs and yet uses a computer!
                    "Wait! I'll fix it!"
                    "Problems always disappear in the presence of a technician."
                    "If you can't improvise, what are you doing out in the field?"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                      Spakesneaker, that is why one of my cats has a FB page.
                      No opposable thumbs and yet uses a computer!
                      hah! could try that
                      Last edited by spakesneaker; 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strom View Post
                        So far the women that have posted do not have pictures of themselves up. I'm not attracted to your pet animal or avatar. Perhaps someone else will be? Also if you do design a website, try to prevent myspace/facebook angle shots. These are very deceptive pictures that makes someone appear more attractive than they are in person. Its usually overhead, a close up of the face from an certain angle or turned in a way to hide weight or deformity. Straight on views and ideally a pic of you whole body in clothing naturally. Sometimes women will post a really attractive body without a head. Could be someone else!
                        *blink* you're single? LOL

YOU know all of these things...a whole lot easier to proceed with that knowledge than to try and get others to change what they are responsible for...themselves

clearly not a fb efficiando (sp?) but can't you see a person's entire profile/photo albums when you belong to the same group?

Comment

Unfortunately its not that simple. Facebook still has some security, so you can only see pictures when you add a person as a friend. Some people aren't very savvy with their profiles and you can see their pictures. This frees up having to add them. A lot of this is from my experience with myspace, plentyoffish and okcupid.
                          My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

Originally posted by strom View Post
                            Unfortunately its not that simple. Facebook still has some security, so you can only see pictures when you add a person as a friend. Some people aren't very savvy with their profiles and you can see their pictures. This frees up having to add them. A lot of this is from my experience with myspace, plentyoffish and okcupid.
                            unfortunately there are a lot of liars out there....like they think their personalities are going to amaze you so much that you aren't going to notice that they are 40lbs heavier/lighter, 10 years older, less hair, etc....or that you aren't going to realize that they started their interaction with you based on lies? "it's ok...you're really just that *great*...for a false advertiser anyway" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                              i am down, put my name in the hat
                              What's your name?!
                              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

I sent a request too. I'm Denise Rodriguez. Btw, I'm 48. Any chance there's anyone even remotely in my age bracket? I'll go as young as 35, lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X