• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*thumbs up*

Comment

Welcome home, PK!

Comment

I really am humbled now. Thank you, guys.

Comment

Not being able to work out, on top of the drug cocktail, probably also made a bad mental situation worse for you. When I had a concussion and a stinger from a bike crash, and was on Vicodin, I thought my mind was folding in on itself. Welcome back, PK.

Comment

You're so right, MightyMite. I love working out, it gives me a real buzz. I'd got to the stage where I couldn't even do my walks to the train stations (total 50 mins a day) to get to work, so I was turning into a really frustrated, miserable lady. Your description of your mind folding in on itself sounds just about right.

I won't be taking my health for granted in the future, that's for sure!

Comment

So glad to see you back.

Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Comment

Thank you, Griff!

Comment

Aw, PrimalK so glad you decided to return! Seeing this thread, I really know that this forum is made of! <3

The more I see the less I know for sure.
                  -John Lennon

Comment

Well...just this once we&#39;ll let you off the hook

Seriously, tho...glad you came back!

Comment

Thank you, ladies! Yep, littleEM, it gives me a warm glow, that&#39;s for sure :-)

Comment

You must be so sick of us saying..WELCOME BACK!

M x

Comment

I&#39;m glad your back too and I agreed with Lil_earthmomma last week when she was shocked that this place couldn&#39;t be a place for support. We may be virtual, but we all need support, especially when we all have one thing in common - wanting a healthy life by the way we eat. So many people here don&#39;t want to not have to deal with this aspect of primal living. It kind of frustrating. What do you think Grok&#39;s wife did? Most likely she supported the clan!

Comment

Okay typo: So many people here don&#39;t want to deal with this aspect of primal living.

Comment

@maranne - no, not at all - it&#39;s a bit overwhelming though - in a nice way :-)

@g2baker - that&#39;s true, it&#39;s all about helping the group thrive. There are precious few of us, after all!

Comment

Taking care of one=taking care of the pack=taking care of me.

It&#39;s how we roll.

Ahhhhh-ROOOOOH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X