No announcement yet.

How Do People Find This Site? Me = Confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links from other paleo/primal sites, and googling "paleo" or "negative effects of grains" things along those lines.

Comment

I landed here from Stumble.

Comment

The first time I ever came across this site was through Sparkpeople.com. Someone posted an article by Mark about fat free foods and I thought it was very well written. I then came back few weeks later when someone else posted something about cholesterol myth and that we don't get heart attacks by eating saturated fat. I tried doing my own google quick research and came back to this web-site to read more of Mark's articles on that topic.

I think though if you connect Primal Blueprint with low-carb and grain-free diets in a search engine somehow, more people would be able to find PB on their own.

Comment

Found this site through an interview with Canadian triathlete Simon Whitfield, who also links to Mark's site from his site

Comment

Can't remember exactly, but I was reading up on supplementing vitamin D so probably came via natural living / WAPF -type sites or blogs.

Incidently, the decision to supplement vit.D was due to one person on a money-saving forum! I should go back and thank them, really!

Comment

Found this site via a posting about exercise on, of all things, a golfing forum. Up to that time, I had never heard of primal eating nor did I have any intention of changing my eating habits. Wow! Glad I followed that link.

Comment

Another vote for the Rivendell Reader. Also noted the high placement on eDrugSearch.com's Healthcare 100 list.

Comment

I was looking for paleo recipes & found MDA through a reference in someone's blog.

Comment

We were doing a web-search about carbs & grains...stumbled onto the Carb curve and went from there.

Comment

Paleo search. Stuck here ever since, even invited some friends.

My Journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread74692.html

Comment

I found it after googling something related to evolutionary psychology.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
                        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
                        "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Comment

You'll laugh: I was studying for my GRE in Mar '08 and looking for foods to boost mah smartz. I came across an article citing saturated fatty acids and fats as brain fuel, looking over the links I found MDA but what got me hooked was Marks post about how to eat more chocolate and drink red wine

Comment

LOL, annadragon. You win!

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

I was actually directed here by someone on the Strength & Power form at Sherdog.

Comment

I came here from the now defunct tribe of anthropik (Now tobyspeople.com). A lot about agriculture and anarcho-primitivism.

Comment

Working...
                                X