Just when I thought I plateaued

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when I thought I plateaued

For the entire month of June I didn't lose any weight or inches so I decided to cut consumption of almonds, macadamia nuts and fruits to a minimum and........
    Just when I thought I plateaued I lost 2 more lbs and one notch smaller on my belt

Good thing because I still have 4 inches to shed to fit into my sexy pants. hahahah!!

anyone else wanna share their plateau success/fail stories?

Plateau fail:
    Started the PB. Lost 12 pounds in the first week. Didn't lose any the 3rd week. Came on MDA and whined about it. Yeah, I was one of those people. Wasn't actually my plateau; I was just done losing the water weight.

Comment

Originally posted by kenfuji View Post
      For the entire month of June I didn't lose any weight or inches so I decided to cut consumption of almonds, macadamia nuts and fruits to a minimum and........
      Just when I thought I plateaued I lost 2 more lbs and one notch smaller on my belt

Good thing because I still have 4 inches to shed to fit into my sexy pants. hahahah!!

I've lost 13.5 lbs in the last 7 weeks.

I just did the same thing. I only dropped .5 lbs for 2 weeks straight, then I read a post where someone said to watch the nut intake. I cut way back on nuts and dropped 2 lbs last week...and this week my belt is already fitting looser.

Being a guy...I don't own any "sexy pants"....so no comment about that. :-)
      "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need." ~ Vernon Howard

Comment

Originally posted by kenfuji View Post

That's the third reference to sexy pants today (second on this forum alone).
        My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
        www.greenlightjerky.com

Comment

I have a phobia of calling them my skinny jean. I get this image of glam rockers like motley cru and poison. Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
          X