god bless apple cider vinager - mole removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god bless apple cider vinager - mole removal

I successfully removed a mole on my face in less than a week with ACV.

Last edited by rphlslv; 07-12-2011, 11:13 PM.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

I got rid of a little wart on my toe that I had for years using ACV too. Took about two weeks of taping a bit of vinegar soaked cotton ball to my toe each night and then turned black and feel right off. That was three years ago, it never came back It worked on one my husband had on his thumb too. Haven't tried moles yet, but I am blonde with a million moles and freckles so that might take a while to treat them all.
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

I got rid of a little wart on my toe that I had for years using ACV too. Took about two weeks of taping a bit of vinegar soaked cotton ball to my toe each night and then turned black and feel right off.
      I meant the wart fell off... not my toe. Should have read that before posting.
      The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Comment

wow i have a mole that i'd like to try that on. never heard of acv as anti-mole treatment!

Comment

O.O ....I had no idea this was even possible! May have to try that!

There isn't anything for scar removal is there? Thanks to my rabbits everyone looks at me as if I'm suicidal, my forearms are nothing but scar these days :/
          Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

That is awesome!!!! Good for you. How did you do it? The cotton ball method? I wish it would clear up rosacea, lol.
            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne View Post
              I got rid of a little wart on my toe that I had for years using ACV too. Took about two weeks of taping a bit of vinegar soaked cotton ball to my toe each night and then turned black and feel right off. That was three years ago, it never came back It worked on one my husband had on his thumb too. Haven't tried moles yet, but I am blonde with a million moles and freckles so that might take a while to treat them all.
              oh thanks, I'm going to try that with the wart my son has on his finger. We tried tea tree oil which didn't work, and it's not in a place suitable for doing duct tape. He probably wouldn't object too much to ACV.
              Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
              Harold Whitman

Comment

There isn't anything for scar removal is there? Thanks to my rabbits everyone looks at me as if I'm suicidal, my forearms are nothing but scar these days :/
                Here's a real primal scar treatment: Take an oyster shell, squeeze some lemon juice in it. It will bubble up into a paste. Spread that on the scars once a day and they will fade.

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                  I AM A DERMATOLOGIST
                  TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

like a previous poster said, tape it on and soak it overnight?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

Soak a bit of cotton ball in ACV and tape over the wart every night. Basically what happens is the vinegar irritates the wart. The wart and the skin around it will swell up a bit and be tender. Due to the irritation your natural immune system kicks in and starts to repair the damaged cells that surround the wart. The acidity of the vinegar essentially kills off the virus that spreads the wart and burns the root that "feeds" the wart. Without being able to get blood and oxygen the wart's cells turn black and die off. You can speed the process a bit by soaking your foot (or hand etc) in warm salt water so that the skin is softer and the cells more receptive before putting on the ACV.
                    On my toe, the wart turned black, the skin around it was a bit swollen and irritated but the wart/roots simply fell out and left a bit of a crater/dent in the skin. After a week the skin had healed and you would never have known there was a wart there.

I had also previously tried tea tree oil to no effect. The essential oils blend that did work for my mother in law was a refreshing foot spray i made her, meant more to freshen her feet in sandal/sockless season when shoes and feet get a bit funky. It had, lavender, litsea cubea and lemon grass in a which hazel base. Smells lovely. She would spray her toes and the inside of her sandals and said her feet were softer and the wart she's had simply disappeared after a couple weeks of using the spray.

I am wondering if the effect if the same on a mole? Are you trying to kill the "root" so that it has no blood supply? I know when I had a mole removed it bled like crazy. But I am told they will grow back if they are not completely removed. My grandmother swears by tying silk threat around a mole and tightening it a bit every day until the mole drops off. I would think it would only remove the protruding part though.

Comment

That makes sense. My daughter once had molluscum, then she injured one of the spot things and it died and fell off, and then all the others went too, I assumed because the injury caused her body to "see" the infection and get rid of it.

How tender is tender? I wonder if my 8 yr old will be okay with it, the wart is on the side of his finger near the knuckle so it may irritate it when he bends his finger. It's on his left hand at least. I suppose if it gets sore and he's not happy with it, it'd heal up pretty fast if I stopped the treatment.
                      Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
                      Harold Whitman

Comment

Quick question- should it be waterproof tape? I have some microporous tape so we used that tonight but I wondered if it'll dry out too quickly?

Eight yr old found it an entertaining idea and hasn't complains about smelling vinegar for the night so we crossed that hurdle lol

Harold Whitman

Comment

A MOLE?

Really?

I have this mole on my back that you can TUG (and one on my neck, though it's less sticky out) and it's been driving me nuts forever.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
                          Congenital Hypothyroid
                          CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Comment

If it were that easy to get rid of moles, wouldn't we all do it? Besides, the more moles you have, the longer you live.
                            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

like a previous poster said, tape it on and soak it overnight?
                              Nah I don't have patience for that

I burned it with a Q tip soaked in vinegar

It's lookin' good
                              .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Working...
                              X