Expedition Impossible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedition Impossible

Wow! Some will say its a coincidence. I say its not even close. There is a reason why Team Gypsies has one all 3 stages of Expedition Impossible.

In case you missed the article on MDA this week please read it NOW: Expedition Impossible Team Goes Primal | Mark's Daily Apple

Team Gypsies are primal. All 3 dudes. They are dominating and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. The first 3 episodes have been a blast and I am one to not watch TV.

I started this thread to discuss the episodes!

So, have you watched it yet? What do you think?

As a side note... Djokovic, a tennis player, is now #1 in the world. He is 48-1 this year. Guess what? He has been gluten free since late last year.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I must be the only one watching this show!

Comment

Started watching this On Demand, so far they are 4 for 4 in stages won. Awesome.

Comment

I fk'n hate pikeys!
        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Saw some of the first show and couldn't stop laughing at the latino girls! Haha

Go Primal Gypsies!

Comment

I watch it. It is one of only 2 or 3 shows I am following, and I am sure the Gypsy's primal diet and fitness are what are making such a big difference. They are like wiry little powerhouses out there!
            Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
              As a side note... Djokovic, a tennis player, is now #1 in the world. He is 48-1 this year. Guess what? He has been gluten free since late last year.
              And I believe that lots of people were laughing at Djokovic when he said that wheat didn't agree with him. I bet they are not laughing now....

Comment

I've been following the show. It's interesting how the first few minutes of each challenge show the gypsies taking off and then shortly crossing the finish line in great spirits...the rest of the show's footage is of everyone else struggling.

Comment

The FINALLY came in second. So damn close. I did not expect them to win ever stage. Better to get in 2nd NOW then on the last day! Too bad one of the 3 has a hurt ankle... does not look good from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                    The FINALLY came in second. So damn close. I did not expect them to win ever stage. Better to get in 2nd NOW then on the last day! Too bad one of the 3 has a hurt ankle... does not look good from here on out.
                    I knew what was going to happen as soon as they started running through that rock field. They really should have just let Fab 3 take first place.

Comment

Go Gypsies! Back on top!

Comment

Originally posted by sroelofs View Post
                        Go Gypsies! Back on top!
                        No one stands a chance against them.

Comment

I wanted to watch this series but never did manage to find out what channel and time it was on at.
                          Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
                          Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
                          CW: 146.8 lbs
                          GW 140 lbs
                          A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

Originally posted by belinda View Post
                            I wanted to watch this series but never did manage to find out what channel and time it was on at.
                            Thursdays at 9 pm EST on ABC. It's about half way done.

You can go to abc.com and watch all of the episodes for free!

Team Gypsies have gotten in first place 5 times and second once. Near perfectionism.

Comment

I just FINALLY started watching this last week after hearing them on the Paleo Solution podcast. Very cool! And I even got The Boyfriend interested, despite the fact that he usually hates this type of show.
                              Durp.

Comment

Working...
                              X