Clear All

• Rice eaters club!

Post here if you eat rice
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>
    ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><(( ((º>

then what do i do?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      then what do i do?
      you're in!

Comment

yes! do i get a t-shirt?
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

Occasionally, but I'd rather have quinoa. It cooks quicker, and even tastes better when done right.
          “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Raises hand. Where do I sign up?
            Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

yes! do i get a t-shirt?

Comment

mass orders for got rice? shirts, pronto! I'll be eating white rice again, when I start testing carb refeeds.
                If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                  me gusta
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                    Occasionally, but I'd rather have quinoa. It cooks quicker, and even tastes better when done right.
                    keen-wah has a strange mouthfeel
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

I don't often eat grains - but when I do I make sure its rice

Comment

keen-wah has a strange mouthfeel
                        i agree...it's very dry and bleh. maybe i cook it wrong...

i looove rice, though - we go way back!

Comment

I eat rice about once a week. White rice though.

I just spent a year in Thailand and a couple months after that travelling some other countries around SE Asia and they all consume a ton of white rice and otherwise remain in good health. So I think the notion that its unhealthy is overblown. You can possibly say its empty calories but those empty calories wont necessarily hurt you. Its a far better option than that of brown rice considering the toxins in white rice has been removed. We can tolerate white rice far better than brown rice.

White rice is a good and safe carb option in my opinion.

Comment

I've started eating sushi again once a week or so, and it's made me a very happy person (and hasn't done anything to my weight, which remains at maintenance level). Also I've had some of the rice the last two times I've had Chinese food (not something I do often) -- much more satisfying than going without. Reading some of the blog posts from the Perfect Health Diet site convinced me rice wasn't going to do anything awful to me and I needn't feel guilty about it.
                            Last edited by PrairieProf; 07-03-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Regular European rice suck! Japanese are the bomb! The kind they use for mochi is awesome, but impossible to find in Denmark

Comment

Working...
                              X