Primal Eating around the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Eating around the world

i currently live in america but would love to leave some day or atleast do a great deal of traveling. I was wondering what countries might be good for a primal diet/lifestyle. my diet is mostly meat and vegetables with fruit and nuts as snacks, healthy fats, nothing processed, no sugar or grains.... you know good ol' primal stuff. Any ideas

Paleo Pepper swears by Taiwan. Yeah. That's right. Taiwan.

*shrUg*

I'm stuck with my American Steak & Eggs, so sometimes I have to live vicariously through other bloggers.

Comment

Come to Egypt. You can get as primal as you want. Nobody cares if you walk around barefoot (they just think you are a crazy American). Organ meats are common consumption. There is now a company that is importing pork from Germany (expensive but good). I have been here almost 3 years and have really enjoyed it here.
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Anywhere with an intact indigenous food culture
        Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Working...
        X