Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by kenn View Post
    that happens with old age, except they don't bounce they stick
    Lovely. I guess this is what I look forward to when I'm an 80 year old horny ass bitch.
    Georgette

    Comment


    • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      I am going to add that to the list of things I never want to hear/read again.
      pft, it's burnt into your brain now, so when you see old men you're gonna think about droopy balls and stickiness


      Originally posted by geostump View Post
      Lovely. I guess this is what I look forward to when I'm an 80 year old horny ass bitch.
      you're a hermaphrodite?
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kenn View Post
        you're a hermaphrodite?
        No. I just know what it's in my future. I need to take up stock in Pfizer.
        Georgette

        Comment


        • When I get out of a hot shower my nads are reeeeeallly low hanging and really floppy...
          March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
          Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

          "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
            When I get out of a hot shower my nads are reeeeeallly low hanging and really floppy...
            wow, the things I am learning today.
            Georgette

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
              i absolutely hate guns and feel society has no place for them and that no good ever comes out of guns...

              but above that I stand by the right for someone have one... i also hate cigarettes

              guns and cigarettes just aren't for me... that's all
              I have a list of pictures of dead shit that made it's way onto my grill and into my gut that begs to differ with that opinion.....

              Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post

              i don't like nukes either...
              Holy shit!!! What is your major malfunction!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, are you talking power or bombs here? I've worked with both, actually.........

              Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
              i honestly hope to never be put in the situation to have to use it... but if i have to i have to... but i hate the idea...
              I would be concerned about anyone who did hope they got to use one in a civilian capacity such as yours. I only ask for the sake of the innocent people you are in place to protect that you are honest with yourself and either find a new line of work if you CAN NOT use it or accept the fact that you MIGHT have to someday. Hell, I carry one with me most of the time and I HOPE I never have to use it, but history is on my side in my knowledge that if there's no other alternative I will.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                I have a list of pictures of dead shit that made it's way onto my grill and into my gut that begs to differ with that opinion.....



                Holy shit!!! What is your major malfunction!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, are you talking power or bombs here? I've worked with both, actually.........



                I would be concerned about anyone who did hope they got to use one in a civilian capacity such as yours. I only ask for the sake of the innocent people you are in place to protect that you are honest with yourself and either find a new line of work if you CAN NOT use it or accept the fact that you MIGHT have to someday. Hell, I carry one with me most of the time and I HOPE I never have to use it, but history is on my side in my knowledge that if there's no other alternative I will.
                he said he supports the right to own guns, what more do you want from him?
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                Comment


                • As long as someone supports the right to own a gun, I love them. I love to shoot and would love to try my hand at hunting sometime.
                  Georgette

                  Comment


                  • I love this thread.
                    Lifting Journal

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post

                      Would any of you guys feel "threatened" if your girl was physically stronger/more skilled than you? Just wondering
                      Just to keep their male interest

                      [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
                      "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                      www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                        I only ask for the sake of the innocent people you are in place to protect that you are honest with yourself and either find a new line of work if you CAN NOT use it or accept the fact that you MIGHT have to someday. Hell, I carry one with me most of the time and I HOPE I never have to use it, but history is on my side in my knowledge that if there's no other alternative I will.
                        I absolutely can use it and do perfectly well with it. I'm comfortable with a gun but I still don't like it. I don't like cars either... I wish we lived in a society where driving a car wasn't needed but here in rural America a car is an absolute necesity. I am well skilled in using a firearm and driving a car but I still don't like them and wouldbe happier if life did not have either. But alas, life does and I love absolutely every aspect of my job but the reality is that I work with criminals every single day and myself and my co-workers need to be armed. In a perfect world we wouldn't need to be armed and the criminals would have no access to firearms either, but alas, some of them do and some of them have the ability to get past security.

                        For me the best thing I can do in dealing with my dislike of guns is to be educated and well trained.
                        March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                        Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

                        "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          he said he supports the right to own guns, what more do you want from him?
                          Exactly... I hate religion too but support the right to worship invisible beings if you so choose. In a perfect world for me there would be no guns and no gods... but again, I support freedom to do so on both counts as long as you can do so without harming others.
                          March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                          Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

                          "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                            I absolutely can use it and do perfectly well with it. I'm comfortable with a gun but I still don't like it. I don't like cars either... I wish we lived in a society where driving a car wasn't needed but here in rural America a car is an absolute necesity. I am well skilled in using a firearm and driving a car but I still don't like them and wouldbe happier if life did not have either. But alas, life does and I love absolutely every aspect of my job but the reality is that I work with criminals every single day and myself and my co-workers need to be armed. In a perfect world we wouldn't need to be armed and the criminals would have no access to firearms either, but alas, some of them do and some of them have the ability to get past security.

                            For me the best thing I can do in dealing with my dislike of guns is to be educated and well trained.
                            Central Ohio is the suck for public transport. Really truly shitty.
                            Georgette

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                              he said he supports the right to own guns, what more do you want from him?
                              I believe THP had a better grasp of what I ws saying than you did,

                              Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                              I absolutely can use it and do perfectly well with it. I'm comfortable with a gun but I still don't like it. I don't like cars either... I wish we lived in a society where driving a car wasn't needed but here in rural America a car is an absolute necesity. I am well skilled in using a firearm and driving a car but I still don't like them and wouldbe happier if life did not have either. But alas, life does and I love absolutely every aspect of my job but the reality is that I work with criminals every single day and myself and my co-workers need to be armed. In a perfect world we wouldn't need to be armed and the criminals would have no access to firearms either, but alas, some of them do and some of them have the ability to get past security.

                              For me the best thing I can do in dealing with my dislike of guns is to be educated and well trained.
                              I can dig that.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by geostump View Post
                                Central Ohio is the suck for public transport. Really truly shitty.
                                Tru dat!
                                March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                                Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

                                "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X