No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all of these airbrushed model-types are having a deleterious effect on my self-esteem. so, i leave you with one last photo before i sign off:

there. now i feel better.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      I'd love to but think I would cut my nose off. I really want one from Butch Harner. I have a knife of his, but his razors are beautiful.

Harner Knives Pictures
      Straight razor shaving is an art. Many moons ago I was a barber and had to learn. I practiced on my legs, which is an option if you don't mind shaved spots. Some tips, the razor needs to be sharp as hell, steam your face with a hot, wet towel first, use a quality shave cream and be sure to pull the skin taut. Moisturize afterwards.
      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by saoirse View Post
        all of these airbrushed model-types are having a deleterious effect on my self-esteem. So, i leave you with one last photo before i sign off:

there. Now i feel better.
        rotflmao!!!!!
        The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
        What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
        SW 190lb
        Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
        25 Sep 2011 160lbs
        1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
        GW ~135lbs
        5'3"
        Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• LOL...I love it saoirse!!
          "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
          www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
            all of these airbrushed model-types are having a deleterious effect on my self-esteem. so, i leave you with one last photo before i sign off:

there. now i feel better.
            AAAAAACCCKKK!! I need eye bleach STAT!!!
            Georgette

Comment

• This thread is still going strong!
              PB Stats:
              Started 5/10/10
              Starting Weight: 215
              Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
              Goal Weight: 160

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
                I agree with your entire post. I appreciate the beauty of women but in no way to I ever want to go down on one. I don't want one going down on me either.
                Aww that's a shame lol
                Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
                Harold Whitman

Comment

• Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                  I hate kids... I hate marriage... I perfer freedom...
                  If you prefer freedom why do you hate guns?
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• I've never been with a woman but I'd give it a go sometime.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      I've never been with a woman but I'd give it a go sometime.
                      I will definitely quote you on that later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                        Straight razor shaving is an art. Many moons ago I was a barber and had to learn. I practiced on my legs, which is an option if you don't mind shaved spots. Some tips, the razor needs to be sharp as hell, steam your face with a hot, wet towel first, use a quality shave cream and be sure to pull the skin taut. Moisturize afterwards.

Yeah, I don't have the patience for all of that. I'd have more scars on my face than Seal.

Comment

• Holy shit, just read this whole thread....

No you can't see my boobs.

Would any of you guys feel "threatened" if your girl was physically stronger/more skilled than you? Just wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
                            Holy shit, just read this whole thread....

No you can't see my boobs.

Would any of you guys feel "threatened" if your girl was physically stronger/more skilled than you? Just wondering
                            Not if she showed me her boobs.

but seriously, more skilled how? My girl is considerably smarter than I am and more skilled in the math and sciences. I can still out arm wrestle her so I figure it balances out...oh, and I cook better and can pee standing up... so yeah, I am cool with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                              If you prefer freedom why do you hate guns?
                              i absolutely hate guns and feel society has no place for them and that no good ever comes out of guns...

but above that I stand by the right for someone have one... i also hate cigarettes

guns and cigarettes just aren't for me... that's all
                              March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                              Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Yeah, I don't have the patience for all of that. I'd have more scars on my face than Seal.
                                ppppshhh !HHaAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
                                March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                                Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

Working...
                                X