Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
    Ladies, ladies! There are enough whips, ropes, and hot wax to go around...
    Bring it!
    Georgette

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
      Ladies, ladies! There are enough whips, ropes, and hot wax to go around...
      You gonna share use of that stuff? If so, I'll bust out the belly dancing top.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

      Comment


      • I've gotta admit, I'm feeling a little breathless.. But that might be because I've tied my corset to tight, making sure everything fits and stuff...
        (lies. I just like dressing as a pirate at times. XD)
        Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
          I've gotta admit, I'm feeling a little breathless.. But that might be because I've tied my corset to tight, making sure everything fits and stuff...
          (lies. I just like dressing as a pirate at times. XD)
          Screenshot or it didn't happen.

          Comment


          • Me thinks I need to invest in a corset.
            Georgette

            Comment


            • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              Screenshot or it didn't happen.
              Might take a moment... I want eyeliner to go with it :P
              Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                You gonna share use of that stuff? If so, I'll bust out the belly dancing top.

                I reckon i can *whip* out my cat'o nine tails. It's big and it hurts
                I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nion View Post
                  I reckon i can *whip* out my cat'o nine tails. It's big and it hurts
                  So that's your nickname for it, huh? Most guys go with Big John or John Thomas...
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                    if you like jail, it's a good philosophy

                    speaking of, I'm sick of people equating 15-17 years old as being children and treating any attraction to that age as pedophilia
                    I think every adult (male or female) has at one point found someone of that age attractive. But it's one of those things people don't feel comfortable with/or admitting.
                    PB Stats:
                    Started 5/10/10
                    Starting Weight: 215
                    Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                    Goal Weight: 160

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      So that's your nickname for it, huh? Most guys go with Big John or John Thomas...

                      or "The Economy" - it likes to be stimulated and if it is ever in a slump I can blame the President.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                        I think every adult (male or female) has at one point found someone of that age attractive. But it's one of those things people don't feel comfortable with/or admitting.
                        Even when I was that age, 15-17 year old males weren't really all that attractive. Well, except for 1 or 2.
                        Georgette

                        Comment


                        • Ooo a Primal Harem in the works!
                          PB Stats:
                          Started 5/10/10
                          Starting Weight: 215
                          Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                          Goal Weight: 160

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                            I think every adult (male or female) has at one point found someone of that age attractive. But it's one of those things people don't feel comfortable with/or admitting.
                            it's related to the concept of not treating teens as pre-adults and as children rather and then wondering why they act like kids well into their 20s
                            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                            Current Weight: 235 pounds
                            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                              Ooo a Primal Harem in the works!
                              I smell the making of a new group xD
                              Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                                I've gotta admit, I'm feeling a little breathless.. But that might be because I've tied my corset to tight, making sure everything fits and stuff...
                                (lies. I just like dressing as a pirate at times. XD)
                                You had me at corset...
                                PB Stats:
                                Started 5/10/10
                                Starting Weight: 215
                                Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                                Goal Weight: 160

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X