No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosegin, i was thinking the exact same thing. it's actually really difficult to get pregnant at that time of the month.

boobs boobs ass.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• The Doris Top by Pinup Couture in Lime Green Poplin | Pinup Girl Clothing wow those are some knockers...
      My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
        Oh my...
        ..Oh my? O.o
        Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by strom View Post
          O.O Boobs indeed.
          Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shijin13 View Post
            I doubt that I've got a friend that has his own blog/website & FB page about being the most interesting man in the world... if he can do it... you can too plus you've got a leg up being primal and all...not to mention the LT Dangle photo from halloween
            LT. Dangle was my crowning achievement in life, honestly. Although huntergirlhayden says I might be able to pull off the captain from the latest star trek remake, so who knows!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
              O.O Boobs indeed.
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• I think the reason there are so many of us women folk are hijacking this thread is because we love us some manly men. We are only here to try to encourage you all to be more manly. Swing that sledge hammer, torque that bolt! It shows off your nice biceps when you do manly stuff

Plus we honestly do want to hear some male opinions from men who we are not already emotionally/physically invested in.
                The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                  LT. Dangle was my crowning achievement in life, honestly. Although huntergirlhayden says I might be able to pull off the captain from the latest star trek remake, so who knows!
                  stop being so insecure

Comment

Ah good ol' JD and coke. Unfortunately I no longer consume either of those, so I limit myself to The Robb Wolf Special: The NorCal Margarita - Nick Zadrozny

Unfortunately I'll never be as interesting as the Dos Equis guy at this rate.
                    I am addicted to those as of about 2 weeks ago! They are AWESOME!
                    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

I can totally see that... and you've got time to plan to pull it off for halloween this year!
                      The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                      What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                      SW 190lb
                      Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                      25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                      1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                      GW ~135lbs
                      5'3"
                      Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        stop being so insecure
                        I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say here, I'm pretty secured

edit: unless it bothers you that I want to try dressing up as a star trek captain or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leanne View Post
                          I think the reason there are so many of us women folk are hijacking this thread is because we love us some manly men. We are only here to try to encourage you all to be more manly. Swing that sledge hammer, torque that bolt! It shows off your nice biceps when you do manly stuff

Plus we honestly do want to hear some male opinions from men who we are not already emotionally/physically invested in.
                          +1
                          my primal journal:
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say here, I'm pretty secured

edit: unless it bothers you that I want to try dressing up as a star trek captain or something?

Comment

people tend to take less precautions during the period, and women can ovulate any time during their period
                              Um, no they can't. Ovulation will not occur until menstruation is complete.

Forgive me, I'll post some hot ladies later.

Every month the uterus builds up the uterine lining to support and nourish a pregnancy. The woman ovulates an ovum or "egg". If the egg isn't fertilized, the uterine lining isn't needed to sustain a pregnancy and so it is sloughed off, and exits via the vagina. This is called menstruation or the "period" or the "curse" depending on who you ask. lol

Now, IF a woman has sex on the very last day of her period and IF the sperm live for the possible 5 days (most die after 3) and IF she ovulates at around day 12-14 of her cycle, then yes, a woman could technically get pregnant while on her period. But it's highly unlikely. Also, about 2-3 days after ovulation you are safe again until day 4-5 of the next month's menstrual period.

I am so sorry guys, but even manly men need education. It might just prevent an unwanted pregnancy! lol

Sooooooo. . .
                              The epic question, boobs or ass??
                              ~Sandy

Comment

I too hate when I run over a hooker. The city really needs to do something about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X