No announcement yet.

A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leanne are we married to the same guy? well, no, my husband doesn't let me dress him because he says he's hit on by too many guys. but then again, based on where we live, it makes more sense that a well-dressed man is gay rather than just well-dressed.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Agree with Rivvin on this one... the red rocks...
      My Primal Blueprint Journal

Comment

• Ah good ol' JD and coke. Unfortunately I no longer consume either of those, so I limit myself to The Robb Wolf Special: The NorCal Margarita - Nick Zadrozny

Unfortunately I'll never be as interesting as the Dos Equis guy at this rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          pretty please?

lmao!!!
          "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
          www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post

I doubt that I've got a friend that has his own blog/website & FB page about being the most interesting man in the world... if he can do it... you can too plus you've got a leg up being primal and all...not to mention the LT Dangle photo from halloween
            The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
            What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
            SW 190lb
            Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
            25 Sep 2011 160lbs
            1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
            GW ~135lbs
            5'3"
            Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              leanne are we married to the same guy? well, no, my husband doesn't let me dress him because he says he's hit on by too many guys. but then again, based on where we live, it makes more sense that a well-dressed man is gay rather than just well-dressed.
              He really saw the light when we went to his company Christmas party two years ago and the owner of the company who could never remember his name before came over and started talking to him and pointed him out to one of branch presidents and said "this is the kind of impression we need our sales team to present, professional yet approachable" But I still see him in a fitted black tshirt and dark wash jeans and think DAMN. Especially now that he is rocking out 100 push up every night.
              The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                you trying to get someone preggers?

I really hate to make this thread girlie again, but I had to clear this up for you. Sex during the period is not when women get pregnant, generally. Ovulation usually occurs 10-14 days later. I won't go into anymore technicalities to save your manly-ness. :P

Speaking of boobs, everyone loves boobs. I've found gay men especially love boobs. I've never been felt up more than when I go to gay bars.
                ~Sandy

Comment

• My hair is down to the small of my back (and i'm 5'11 so it's effing LONG) but i'm gonna get layers cut it...probably will go back to mid-back
                  I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                    so...

Period sex. I think I have a horrifying new fetish.

Seriously dudes try it.
                    I raped my husband last time as usually he won't touch me during that time. He acted disgusted but his actions said somethng else entirely.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                      Ah good ol' JD and coke. Unfortunately I no longer consume either of those, so I limit myself to The Robb Wolf Special: The NorCal Margarita - Nick Zadrozny

I never drink coke at home and its a rare occassion I get drunk anyway so I let it slide
                      Day after tomorrow happens to be such an occassion though, so me n' Jack'll be getting reaquainted.. As will getting a coke hangover the next day but I can live with that! (Interesting note, I've NEVER had a hangover from booze but when I started only drinking coke with alcohol and never on its own, I get ill after drinking. So I'm badass with baileys XD)

Uhm.... BOOBS?
                      Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                        Would a beer wench count as a misdeed?

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2550295_n.jpg
                        Oh my...
                        PB Stats:
                        Started 5/10/10
                        Starting Weight: 215
                        Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                        Goal Weight: 160

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post
                          I really hate to make this thread girlie again, but I had to clear this up for you. Sex during the period is not when women get pregnant, generally. Ovulation usually occurs 10-14 days later. I won't go into anymore technicalities to save your manly-ness. :P

Speaking of boobs, everyone loves boobs. I've found gay men especially love boobs. I've never been felt up more than when I go to gay bars.
                          Yes and yes.
                          Georgette

Comment

• I was just going through this thread and I'm glad it didn't turn into the "He-Man Woman Haters Club". Ok, carry on.

Comment

• Except MDA throws any link I put in as a bad link.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosegin View Post

people tend to take less precautions during the period, and women can ovulate any time during their period
                                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X