• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
    Hey guys I'm shopping for speedos please advise:
    1. American Flag
    2. Leopard Print

HURRY I'M IN THE CHECKOUT LINE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Neither. Go for gold, your junk deserves the best!
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
      oh dear, that's adorable!

do guys care about girls' hair? i'm thinking of cutting mine, but it's at my mid-back and i know i'll cry if i do. what are your opinions? long hair? short hair? doesn't matter?
      Short hair is great if you have the face for it. If you don't have the short hair face you look like someone who is trying too hard to be younger looking. Also, if you have a good rack then no one cares what your hair looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
        This.
        she can

Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
        Current Weight: 235 pounds
        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...2_957040_n.jpg

I liked mine short but BAH. Far too expensive. Also, I miss my epically long hair xD
          Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
            http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...2_957040_n.jpg

I liked mine short but BAH. Far too expensive. Also, I miss my epically long hair xD
            i could see you pulling off short hair, but the color scheme isn't doing it

Comment

• I wish I could wear long hair...but I have super stick straight fine hair - that when longer than my chin just looks like I didn't do anything to it..but if its too short its effed up too... right now I'm trying out a new stylest and she's went and put layers in it.. and meeh? DH likes my hair shorter than longer... says I look sexier w/short hair...who am I to argue w/what floats dh's boat?
              The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
              What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
              SW 190lb
              Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
              25 Sep 2011 160lbs
              1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
              GW ~135lbs
              5'3"
              Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                I'm attempting to grow my hair. I've had shoulder length or shorter hair most of my life and hate long hair on me. Makes me look like a 12 year old girl.
                On me it goes from:
                chin- length: I feel like I'm 5, no matter what the style. I also wore a pageboy until I was 11, so...
                Shoulderlength: I look older, but miss the ability to do stuff with it to get it out of my way
                midback: best of all worlds, that I can tell from my experimentation. Unfortunately, once it's there, I'm too lazy to keep gonig back and cutting it, which means
                Waist/ top of ass: love the length, but I look like I'm all of 14 if I don't do anything to it. Won't hold a curl or wave for longer than 5 minutes (not an exaggeration.)
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                  i could see you pulling off short hair, but the color scheme isn't doing it
                  Mm, I went off red after that. It's taken me 4 months to get rid of it, only managed to get back to a deep brown yesterday XD

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                    you are a model for womanhood, thank you
                    I do try...doesn't always pan out for everyone...
                    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
                    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
                    SW 190lb
                    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
                    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
                    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
                    GW ~135lbs
                    5'3"
                    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

• i can't have short hair. i think i would look cute in a pixy cut, but i've had long hair since i was 4, and have always been afraid to cut it. but, it's really a PITA in the summer, so i was thinking mid-length. dammit, i did it again.

my husband is going to come home, look at my browser history, then start to wonder about my sexual orientation.

pixie- you're adorable! i love the color!
                      Last edited by Saoirse; 05-05-2011, 12:33 PM.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                        Mm, I went off red after that. It's taken me 4 months to get rid of it, only managed to get back to a deep brown yesterday XD
                        nooooo, the red was awesome, that hair color rocks

Comment

my husband is going to come home, look at my browser history, then start to be very proud of my sexual orientation.
                          ftfy!

Comment

my husband is going to come home, look at my browser history, then start to wonder about my sexual orientation.
                            He might get excited at the possibilities.
                            PB Stats:
                            Started 5/10/10
                            Starting Weight: 215
                            Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
                            Goal Weight: 160

Comment

• Ha - I have super short hair. I still get a lot more male attention than I'd like (given that I'm an old married lady). I think some of your bros might be into that. Just sayin.
                              The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                                nooooo, the red was awesome, that hair color rocks
                                Whu.. DON'T TELL ME THAT NOW! xD

Comment

Working...
                                X