Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
    I guess there are two types of men.

Those who admire the beauty in all women and love and respect the differences between genders

And those who think its war.
    What?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
      I guess there are two types of men.

Those who admire the beauty in all women and love and respect the differences between genders

And those who think its war.
      I think I'll be taking the winning side. Bloodorchid, will you vouch for me?
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          I think I'll be taking the winning side. Bloodorchid, will you vouch for me?
          i'll vouch for you, i'll even vouch for grok for adding a bad male driver gif
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• You should see the stuff I don't post.

Comment

• should i take back my endorsement of you to the baristas?
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

• I just gave myself a really cute manicure.
                Not sure what's going on... I feel like I'm losing my man card here.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                  I just gave myself a really cute manicure.
                  Not sure what's going on... I feel like I'm losing my man card here.
                  Don't be ridiculous. Well maintained hands are incredibly important to all great men. Aramis from the three musketeers soaked his hands in milk to keep them soft.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    Don't be ridiculous. Well maintained hands are incredibly important to all great men. Aramis from the three musketeers soaked his hands in milk to keep them soft.
                    When I think of my manicure in perspective to the dandified man costuming of ages past... indeed of some current dandified men ... I think I've got a pass.

Thanks Alex.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Beastman View Post
                      **fixed**

ps: in my experience women like that spend all that money/effort/time for each other rather than their prospective males.
                      This. I'm a woman too, and just hanging around with other women I can agree that 8 times out of 10 the woman who spends a fortune to make herself up is doing it to impress other women, flaunt something in front of other women, make another woman feel bad or otherwise build herself up and tear another woman down. Of course, the other 2 really ARE spending a fortune to impress males. It feels to me like a maturity thing. As Rivven said, I also don't care much what a guy looks like, as long as he's clean–both body and clothes–and doesn't have hair that looks like he's not sure what a comb is. Not obsessing with the outside of the other sex might have something to do with not obsessing about your own outside.

Comment

• “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• In all seriousness, anyone ever think they magically lost a testicle and FREAK OUT until they find it a few seconds later... did that at work today at the urinal. Went into the bathroom normal heart rate, left the bathroom at probably 85% max coming down from thinking it crawled up inside me or something. Bleh!
                          -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

• In other news, my 3yr old son has started punching himself in the nappy. When questioned by my wife, his answer was "but mum, my penis LIKES it!"

True story.

Seems like a manly man thing to me.
                            Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                            5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                            Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                            TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                            bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• if that isn't manly then i don't know what is
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                                In other news, my 3yr old son has started punching himself in the nappy. When questioned by my wife, his answer was "but mum, my penis LIKES it!"

True story.

Seems like a manly man thing to me.

If he were about 30 years older I'd comment.
                                As it is... just no.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X