X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't imagine, you should do just that so i can watch it all unfold
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      i can't imagine, you should do just that so i can watch it all unfold
      I was tempted to, but I figured it would only serve to illustrate the double-standard between men and women, and how women can get away with things that men would get lambasted for.

Comment

• i gotcha

i gotcha

it goes both ways, but i gotcha
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Eh, I get treated like a kid which isn't far off from being treated like a woman so I get away with everything too. Plus people give me free stuff. And crying gets me sympathy. Nobody takes me seriously though.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• you girl
            beautiful
            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Am not! I wear this skirt because it's comfy! And I may act like my mom but she's a tomboy so it doesn't count as girly!
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• 'comfy'

sure
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Hey, the few times I have worn female clothing it felt way better than wearing pants.

Comment

• I wear spandex from time to time does that count as women's clothing?
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• no, it just makes you weird
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Yeah, skirts have a pleasant breeze and don't restrict movement (at least the comfy ones don't. Evening gowns suck) whereas spandex is just wierd.

Comment

• Comment

• Wha...?

Comment

• Any guy can relate to this:

Comment

• Surely the bonner/pee conundrum is the reason for learning handstand push-ups?
                                You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Working...
                                X